There go The Boys

"In and out," Izuku muttered to them all as they stalked carefully toward the back entrance of UA. "In and out."

"You've said that nineteen times!!" Touya hissed. "We get the message!"

"Our asses are on the line. Maybe literally if we piss the big guy off enough."

Tenko snorted. "No self-respecting villain would rape a minor, not in this side of Japan."

"Oy! I'm as old as you guys are!"

"You're younger by a year," Touya added smartly before taking Tenko's gloves off. "Now dust this bitch up."

"You have GOT to stop saying that," Tenko told him as he set his hands on the side of the wall near the bottom.

"And we have GOT to hurry," Izuku pulled up a picture on his phone. "Hound Dog begins his patrol in an hour, maybe less. Don't make the hole too big."

Tenko pulled his hands back before the hole could be seen above the bushes. Izuku crawled in quickly as Touya carefully put Tenko's gloves back before the two followed as well.

Izuku stopped right before the first camera. 'Left or right?' He asked in sign language.

'Right.' Touya responded.

Izuku led them toward a janitor's door and pulled them in. Outside, a herd of students passed by. Tenko counted to seven before opening the door again. No one is ever more than seven seconds behind.

'Left.' Touya motioned and pointed toward an empty classroom.

The three closed the door shut tight behind them and breathed a sigh of relief. 

"Judging by the schedule, that was Eraserhead's class."

Touya nodded at Tenko's words. "That means this is his classroom. Should we leave a note of warning?"

"No, the big guy would know it was us who tipped them off," Izuku shook his head. "They have a chance of surviving, we do not."

"You could say that again," Tenko sighed as he rubbed his right arm. "So how do we get what we need? What is it that we need anyway?"

"The big guy said he wanted info, that's it," Touya repeated. "So all we need is a schedule list. All Fuck's preferable."

"All Fuck?" Tenko questioned.

Izuku snorted. "If you pay attention, some of the times he's not seen on TV are also the hours the local brothel is open on. A skinny bitch that we all know and hate can be seen entering it quite often."

"How heroic," Tenko said, fluttering his lashes and holding his palms together. 

"All we need is the time slots for a week from now. Can you get those?"

Izuku answered Touya's question with a question. "Did you set up the bombs?"

"Yes."

"When do they go off?"

"Any second now."

"Then we need to wait for at least thirteen minutes. The bombs need to go off and Nezu has to wait until the students are calm enough to make a personal appearance."

Tenko yawned. "What do we do in the meantime?"

Touya pulled a pack of cards out of his pocket. "Go fish?"

---

Izuku pulled his thumb across his throat and swooped all the cards into his pocket.

Tenko nodded and stood near the door, he had the best ear out of them all.

The pitter-patter sound of small feet could barely be heard through the door, but they were there. Three minutes passed before Tenko gave them all a thumbs up, Nezu had left his office.

Touya burnt the doorknob off and swept the ashes into his hand. "Let's go," He whispered to them as he stepped out of the room. Nezu's office was down the hall, which meant passing Vlad King's classroom.

Touya stood perfectly still as Izuku and Tenko crawled up his shoulders and onto the roof. The two held onto the top for dear life as they slowly made their way to the office door. Touya crouched down low and got as close to the door as he could without touching it before beginning his own painfully slow adventure.

There was a moment where his heart stopped when a 'BANG' hit the window above him.

"Who threw that eraser?!" Vlad King barked. "Double points to you!"

"I fucking hate schools," Touya whispered venomously under his breath.

He stood up and ran for the others after passing the classroom door, Izuku and Tenko fell down into his hands.

"All right, do your thing," Touya waved forward at the door. 

Izuku stepped forward and took out a pair of lock pickers. "Count to three."

Tenko held up three fingers and smiled, this was one of his favourite parts. "One...two..."

"Done!" Izuku hissed victoriously. 

"Great! Now let's take a quick picture of those papers!" Touya eagerly urged. He pushed Izuku and Tenko into the room and headed for the big filing cabinets in the back. "Going by order and number and importance and all that shit, what cabinet would the shit we need be in?"

"Try the third one on the left side going up," Tenko said, he quietly searched the right side of the room for anything interesting.

Touya nodded to himself and flung open the cabinet. He snapped a quick picture and closed the cabinet gently. "Yo! Izu! I got it!" Touya whisper-shouted as he slapped Izuku on the back.

"Got what?"

The three froze. Nezu stood in the doorway, smiling at them gently. 

"I-uh-um-hmm, good question," Tenko stuttered. "What do we have, Prince Zuko?"

"I don't know, go ask Dio," Izuku replied without turning around.

Touya felt the sweat on his forehead like a thousand tiny lava beads. "Don't ask me, I wouldn't know."

"Here's a suggestion, if none of us know," Tenko smiled, "why don't we go home and sleep on it?"

"Good idea!" Izuku applauded.

"Yes, grand, let's go." Touya walked toward Nezu and picked him up gently. "So sorry for bothering you, truly. But you must understand-"

"Must understand what?" Nezu smiled, flicking his ears.

"This is simply a matter of life or death for us," Izuku told the rat thing as he toward the door. "Surely you understand such a thing."

Nezu hummed. "Yes, I do. You must forgive me, but this may also be a matter of life or death for my students."

"I beg to differ," said Tenko. "Your students have a much higher chance of surviving than we do. All you have to do is ensure that All Fu-Might is punctual for the next month."

Nezu rubbed his paws together. "That seems possible."

"Good." Touya sat Nezu on his chair and bowed. "Good day to you."

"Yes, good day."

"Who are they?" Aizawa asked from the doorway.

Touya watched Nezu carefully, as did his brothers.

"Just visitors that are playing a game with me. They currently have three minutes to leave the school."

Izuku nodded and turned quietly before booking it out of there. Tenko and Touya were out of the office before Aizawa could finish a blink.

"Weren't those-"

"I have no idea what you're talking about."