2

Eli POV

I lay on the cold group. I think I ran all night. Im not to sure, but it seems so light outside. The sound of vehicles and people. Where am I? It was still dark and now I'm somewhere bright? Why can't I breathe... Why can't I wake up. Wait, is somewhat close? HELP! HELP! PLEASE! what am I doing they cant hear me.

Why can't I open my eyes. Wait, is this death? Have I died? Do I no longer have to deal with the pain? Will I finally be free?

Wait, am I being picked up. Where am I going. His hands feel scared, yet soft. Who is picking me up? No, no,no please don't take me home I can't go back.

                                       3rd POV

A boy with dark green hair was walking down the street. He soon started to run. This boy wore a scho uniform for the most prestige hero training school in Japan. UA hight. He ran past everyone, dodging people, he soon made it to the scho where he ran passed Everyone. He was speeding, not wanting to stop. He just saved a little girl who no one would pick up. He ran to the he nurses office "H-hello! Ma'am? I need help!" He said breathing heavily as he placed the girl on a white bed. He was worried for her. "Please help" he muttered looking at the girl.

The boy looked up when the nurse, Recovery Girl, walked in. "Midoriya what are you doing he-" she stoped and looked at the young girl. "Who is this?"

"I don't know, I was walking to school and she just showed up out of nowhere and collapsed in the middle of the road. She looks in so much pain. C-c-can you heal her?" He asked looking at the lady.

"I can't, look at her, she's way to malnourished, to small, whoever would do this to a poor girl is a just plain horrible." She sighed and looked at the bag. "She must be a runaway...." She sighed "I will try my best, just head to class" Recovery Girl said as she watched the green haired boy leave. "Poor girl..."

She watched the girl. And removed her cloths so she could get the girl into something clean. She froze when she saw all the bruises, cuts, scars, and the rib area. "Poor girl...." She muttered reading the words written on the girl skin. She frowned and started to kiss at the small wounds watching them heal. She frowned. She than hooked the girl up to the machines. "I have to tell Aizawa and the others"

Hours passed and there was no sign to the young girl waking up. She left the office and went to go find the teachers. She needed the girl to wake up but wasn't very sure of how that would happen. She couldn't afford to heal the girl anymore. If she did the girl could die and Recovery Girl didn't want that. She went to the 1-A class "Shota I need you, and Midoriya, please" she said.

Everyone started to talk. Katsuki Backugo was the loudest. "OI NERD WHAY DID YA DO THIS TIME?" he yelled everyone looking at him.

"I found a girl not awake or responding so I ran her to Recovery girl"  Izuku said. Everyone went silent.