❧C H A P T E R [١]☙

Start from the beginning

They were all soon teasing each other while Israel and Kurdistan left for two reasons, one being they weren't going to get pulled into the awkward conversation and two suddenly NATO needed them. (Lies)

"I bet you they're dating" Lebanon muttered, offended they wouldn't stay and fight for who pays, she then took a sip of her cola.

"Saudi, you dating anyone? Or like anyone?" Iraq puzzled, Saudi Arabia nodded 'no', and Iraq sighed disappointed.

"I swear you don't realise how lucky you are, leave some for us!" Iran finished, sipping his water.

Saudi Arabia shrugged; they kept talking and then when they went to pay. Turns out Israel and Kurdistan spilt the pay between them and paid for everything.

"AAARGGHH, we should have realised!
"Those sneaky little *********** ******* ********* ******* *** ***********"
"I'm going to kill them!"
"Fuck my life!"
"I pay double if you cancel their pay and take mine!"
"YA-ALLAH"

This is what happens when you don't let middle-easterns pay...So when they were disappointed that they couldn't pay they came to the UN building, grumpy. Kurdistan teased them.

"You're going to have to be quicker than that!" He snickered; Iraq then scared the hell out of him by doing an impression of his father.

The others snickered, KSA signed that they should probably go and ask a country what happened in the meeting which was just the usual talk on global warming and what do about it.

Saudi Arabia then looked at his meetings list just for no apparent reason, he just wanted to check because he was bored and found out someone had forcefully put a meeting there.

Meeting with his grace, leader of the highest religious organisation, the pope: Vatican City.

He looked at it slightly confused. He shrugged it off since the meeting was in two months. He got some files and a trading paper for America and headed to his officed when he got there the two had a conversation, this is when KSA would use American English Sign Language.

Saudi Arabia: So, I've got a meeting with someone in two weeks called, Vatican City

"Oh, the pope, good luck, last year told me I was eating too much and needed to lose weight" America huffed, sipping his coffee.

He looked at the trading paper, reading through the paragraphs of needs and wants, benefits and were it will take place, etc. Signing it and looking back at KSA.

Saudi Arabia: Any tips?

"Well first the most obvious one, don't be a pain in the ass, second try impress him, third um...there isn't really a third just good luck, but don't worry it's not like if you don't please him, you'll become a European scandal for them to laugh at...and from what I know they already gossip about you guys" America explained.

Saudi Arabia sweated, he didn't think it was that important but thanked America, grabbed the files, and went to his office, finishing his work extra quick, he put the other files in his desk drawers, looking out into the view of the city. The Sun setting.

How to impress the Vatican City. Saudi Arabia researched his lands, for a small country he was slightly taller than him. He was 172cm and Vatican was 179cm. That's embarrassing...He brushed it off and decided he should learn Italian Sign Language to show he wants to build a good connection between the two.

When Yemen came in for some files, he suggested not to stress and just learn Italian Sign Language on the weekends. Yemen then invited him for a sleep over with the other middle eastern countries to improve relations. Saudi Arabia thought for a minute and asked if he could keep his mask on and Yemen agreed.

Everyone was in Yemen's car, all talking, excited. Why? Everyone wanted to realise their anger on the people they hated in the group with a pillow fight.

Yemen was driving and everyone started to notice a slight big problem on the streets. Someone was in the middle of the road with a gun...It was ISIS and his men.

"Yemen, quietly drive away, we'll take another-"

UAE was stopped by a gun shot on their tire; they we're all told to get out of the car by their greatest enemy. Syria clung on to his best friend, Iraq, in fear. Their hands were all soon tied together.

"Well, I was right, you would be driving here, anyway hello my good friends!" He snickered.

They stayed silent as guns were pointed to their heads.

"Saudi Arabia! Beautiful as usual!" The man smiled, booping his nose. Saudi Arabia frowned in disgust.

"Awe, adorable, anyway, get in the fucking car." The man snapped, people from their cars watched as Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kurdistan, Syria, Turkey, UAE, and Yemen pushed into a truck and tie their hands to some weights.
They stayed silent as guns were pointed to their heads.

"Oh god, I left Northern Cyprus and Cyprus at home with Greece" Turkey panicked, since Greece would question why he hadn't arrived and might even take the chance to take full custody of them.

"Shut up" ISIS snapped.

Saudi Arabia then realised, his teeth!
But would he risk exposing his teeth for this situation...?