FAQ

1 ⁛ What will be the author name?

◎ It is you Wattpad username (+ your watermark, if you wish), and if anything else mentioned.

2 ⁛ Can I use any other colour(s)?

◎ Of course, as long as the otherwise is not mentioned in the 'Theme of the Month'.

3 ⁛ Do I have to use all/only these colour(s)?

◎ Now here is 2 things you must know:

» If it is mentioned 'or', you can pick your choice(s) from the options.

» If it is mentioned 'and', 'with', etc, all the mentioned ones are compulsory.

4 ⁛ Faceclaim?

◎ If it is not told to do, it is your wish, as long as, it is also not mentioned otherwise.

5 ⁛ Can I use any other method to send my graphic?

◎ Sure you can, just include it in the form and we/the host will talk to you about it through PM. Two best ones we suggest, and are comfortable with, are Discord and Instagram. After you have sent, please don't forget to PM us and let us know.

6 ⁛ Do I need to re-fill the form for this month?

◎ Yes, please. You need to fill the form for every month, every time you want to enter the contest.

7 ⁛ I don't like the title/text/colour you theme you mentioned in the theme, can I use my own?

◎ I am sorry, but no, you can't. The contest is for making graphic, based on the theme; it doesn't makes sense if you make something else. Like, c'mon, what is this contest for then? Oh, if you don't know: to prove your capabilities as a Graphics Artist - whose job is to make a graphic, as desired by their client; make a satisfying design, for both you and the client, by also following the criteria they have given, at the same time.

But if you really want to, okay then. Go ahead- but of course, your points will be deducted.

8 ⁛ Judges' form?

◎ Every month we will have the host as our judge as well. Other than her, we might have another judge, who will be invited as a special guest, by the host herself (average will be taken from both of their given points).
» If you see that we don't have any judge/special guest on the WELCOME page, that means we don't have anyone invited, and you can apply by PMing us about your interest.
» If we already do have one, also PM us; you will be up for the next month. ;)

9 ⁛ What do I get for being the judge/special guest?

◎ Follows from our participants, and a shout-out from the community, when the results will be published.

10 ⁛ Based on what, will the graphics be judged?

◎ Oh yes, there are a few-

» Message delivered : --/10
» Creativity : --/10
» Colour consideration : --/5
» Colour Composition : --/5
» Light balance : --/5
» Typography :
Title --/5
Subtitle --/5
Author name(s) --/5
» Overall space maintained and used : --/10
» Clarity : --/10
» Originality : --/10
» Adherence/Appropriateness to Theme : --/10
» Overall Balance : --/10
» Total [---/100]

💎Use your imagination. Just make sure you don't go against the Theme criteria.💎

Any more queries?

Feedback

•❅───✧•• ━━━ ••●•• ━━━ ••✧───❅•

Thank you

Book Worm Community