"ME"

Christian

You probably know "ME".

If you are a girl and live in New York. You definitely Know me.

So , Who am I? I am God of sexiness every lady says that. I am also the owner of a multinational company that's the reason I don't have a lot of time to waste on relationships and the media always likes the "Single Bachelor". I am a man and men have needs, shit all of us have one need or other but the thing is mine are fulfilled on daily bases. 

I have all the three things that any girl wants                                                                                                            I am handsome,                                                                                                                    I have money,                                                                                                                        I fuck them to heaven. 

 Its a nice combo. I have fucked nearly every women in my office single or married. My only one rule  is that I don't take anyone home. I even have a bed in my office. I really do all my work here. If we are talking about my life then one of the most important part of my life is my secretary Anastasia (Anna). God bless her she is the best. She started working with me from my own first day , which was about 7 years ago. She controls all the mess that goes out of my office arranges my parties and even looks after me and my mansion. If you are thinking that I secretly love her so I will make it clear for you no I DON'T LOVE ANNA.

By the way as we discuss this the new girl in office came to my room to discuss about some files . She is a horny bitch ,upper two buttons of her blouse are open for display and she licks her pouty lips after every minute. I ask her about the files while telling me she leans down next to me and now her breasts are on full show. She is breathing heavy like she is getting wetter by every second. 

I end her struggle and push the bell to let Anna know that not to let any one in,so I can teach her a thing or two about how her work really should be.

****HI Pretty People Next Part will be published in two days*****