part 4

Here,
         Rohan, sumati and bondita reached USA. Bondita and sumati were shocked seeing the USA surrounding. It is just like heaven. Instead of small hut there were big big building. The surrounding was really different there. Bondita was amazed by that sorrounding but she has a different place in her heart for India. She knows that mother and motherland are superior to heaven.And she says......

Bondita- bohot khoobsurat jaghaa hey ye a..am..America toh!😍😍

Sumati- haa!bondita tune sahi kaha bohot sundar hey america 😍

    (Rohan was just smiling looking both of them)

Rohan- toh ab chalte hey ghar bohot thak gaye hongena aap dono!!

Bondita- haa mein toh bohot thak gai hoon chal na!!

Sumati- thik hey ! Chaliyea 😊😊

Here at rohan's house his wife is standing at the door to welcome them because rohan had already told her about bondita and sumati by ship's telephone.They reached rohan's house.

Deepa- aa gaye aap log!aaiye andar😊😊

   She welcomed them and they entered the house Bondita and sumati was stunned to see the decoration of house.Rohan's and deepa's son came and ask....

Viraaj- maa! Ye log kon hey???

Deepa- beta ab se ye dono hamare saath rahenge!ok

    Viraaj was so happy because he always wanted a sister and a friend who will be with him anytime so he was very happy!!!He moved towards bondita and says....

Viraaj- tumhara naam kya hey???😊😊

Bondita- Bondita!!!🙂 or aapka??

Viraaj- mera naam viraaj hey!! Kya tum mere saath chalogi???

Bondita- kaha??😟😟

Viraaj- mein tumhe hamara ghar dikhaunga!!! Qki ab toh tum v hamare saath hi rahogina issliye!!😊😊

Bondita- thik hey!! Challiye😊😊

Viraaj parents were very happy by seeing both of them as they know viraaj always wants a small sister and now it will be fulfilled. Viraaj saw bondita each and every corner of house and now they were at viraaj's room talking and laughing with each other!!

Bondita- aap toh bilkul batuk jaise hoo!!😊

Viraaj- yeh batuk koun hey??

Bondita- woh batuk mera dewar or sabse aaccha dost hey and she narrates him all what was happened with her.

Viraaj was shocked by listening her and he thought he will always make her happy and never let her to be sad..

Bondita- waise!!! Kya mein aapko dada bula sakti hoon???

    Viraaj was so so so much happy by listening her he said haan bula sakti hoo or hugged her tightly 😃😃😃deepa bring food for them and viraaj said her that they were now brother and sister,listening too his deepa's eyes are filled with tears😢😢😢she hugged both of them and said toh tum aaj se meri v beti hoo

Deepa- toh ab jaldi se khana khalo!! Or fir hum bondita k admission k liye school jayenge or fir aate wakth hum shopping or chalenge ok!!

Viraaj- ok maa!!

Bondita- maa!!!! Yeh s..so.pping kya hota hey?

   Deepa's eyes were filled with water by listening maa for her!!Just like viraaj she also wanted a daughter but she thought it will always be her dream but after listening maa word from bondita she think her dream has come true!!

Deepa- kya kaha beta tumne!! Firse kaho😢😢

Bondita- maa!! Aap roo q rahi hey?aapne hi to kaha na ki app mujhe beti Manti hey toh meine v aapko maa bulaya!! Agar aapko bura laga toh mein aage se aapko maa nahi bulaungi!!☹☹

Deepa- nahi!!! Mujhe bura nahi laga aaj se tum mujhe maa hi Bulana!!😊😊or shopping ka matlab kharidari😊😊😊

Ab fatafat khana khalo or tayaar hoo gaao!!tumhara woh wala kamra hey or tumhare liye maine kapda rakh diya hey or wahi pehenna thik hey😊😊deepa said

Bondita- thik hey😊😊

Viraaj and bondita ate food and bondita went to her room and was stunned to see that dress and she freshen up and wore that clothes and she was looking soo cute in that dress everyone was shocked by seeing her!!Now they went to school sumati has also were different clothes because deepa told her that there man and women have equal rights.so, sumati agree to were that clothes. Bondita has got admission in school but she can come after 2 months because she don't know english so she has to learn english first then only she can go to school.They all are very happy and went to shopping after school they brought so many clothes for sumati and bondita and so many decorating items and stationery items for bondita.

At tulshipur,
                  Anirudh hasnot eat anything and sit all day crying and looking bondita photo.He was like a soulless body. After losing bondita he knew that his wife is not only is responsibility she was his life. He came to know how much he love her😥. All members were sad by knowing the fact even binoy was also feeling very sad😣😣😣.

This much for today. Next part soon .plz guys wait till then .
Plz vote if you like it.plz don't ignore this mistake. Thank u