ⒻⒾⓋⒺ

The next couple of days went on as usual for both of them as they were busy with their work.

Right now, Taehyung is at jungkook's house while the elder is still out at his work.

He's wearing jungkook's clothes and sat on the couch watching TV when his phone popped up with a notification.

Koo hyung🐰🐷💖
Hey baby..!
I'm bringing my
friends with me
as they wanted to
meet you. I just
wanted to tell you.

Tae cutie❤️
Okay hyung😊
I'll cook dinner
tonight.

Koo hyung🐰🐷💖
Baby no you're all
alone in home now
so it is a big NO

Tae cutie❤️
Hyung don't worry
I've been living
alone all these
months so I can
manage. I'll be
alright.
Read

Tae cutie ❤️
Hyunggggg
Read.

Don't ignore me
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Koo hyung 🐰🐷💖
Okay just be
careful baby.

Tae baby❤️
Okay bye
Read

The time is still 5 in the evening, as he's free be thought to start preparing dinner. He took out all the ingredients and started cooking while listening to music.

After completing, he made sure the dishes were warm and went to sit down as his swollen legs were paining due to the result of standing for a long time.

Unable to reach down to massage his legs, he laid down on the couch and eventually fell asleep.

The six boys entered jungkook's house while talking among them and teasing Jungkook for catching such a beautiful boy.

They made their way into the living room, "BABY my frie–", he stopped when he saw the younger sleeping on the couch.

"Aww he's so cute", jimin and Jin said and made their way towards the boy and started fanboying over him.

The rest of them sat down while Jungkook went into the kitchen to get some snacks and took the two loud boys with him.

"Hyung stop he's sleeping and why are–" "Oh my god did he do all this by himself alone?" Jimin cut him off looking at the dishes placed on the dining table.

Even Jungkook was shocked to see those many.

"He might have felt tired doing all this", Jin said while taking out beers for them and went back to join them.

Seeing his feet a little swollen, he sat down with the youngers legs on his laps and started massaging them.

"Man you're so lucky. He's a keeper", hoseok cheered him while the rest agreed with him.

"Ahh.. mmm", they went silent when they heard the sleeping beauty moan.

"A little harder...mmm yeahhh", Tae moaned enjoying the massage.

"Even his moans are beautiful"

"namjoon what the fuck?" Both jungkook and Jin yelled at him.