Chapter Six "Reunion"

Raven sat silently in the dark alley of the park and he was pissed and sad. Raven was in an emo-like state and he wanted revenge on whoever sent that sniper. That sniper had killed the one thing...the one PERSON that he ever loved and now it was time that Raven excersized his authority of being the world leader. Raven stood up and wiped away the tears and walked ALL the way to the nearest police station. I'm going to fucking murder Mr,Thane!! He did this to my MOM!!! I know it! Raven shoved his hands into his pockets and hurried to the station.

*******************************************************************************

I woke up to the silent sound of nothing. i was in a white room with a single chair in it. A tall man wearing a silver, red and blue cloak sat on that chair and he had his hood up. Plus, he had long wings that silently floated and moved without air pushing them. I sat up and looked at the peron in the chair. I felt him smile at me warmly and he leaned forward. I silently sighed and looked around., There were no doors or windows and I became very claustraphobic at that point and i wanted out. "Sarah," the angel slowly said, "you have been killed as an innocent victim. That sniper killed you in order to frieghten Raven into giving up and commiting suicide. Sarah, do you want to go back to the mortal plain or stay here?" i looked at the Angel and said,"I want to go back and I want to see my Raven again. He must be so confuse right now and worried. Can you send me back?" The angel smiled even more warmly at me through the darkness of the hood and said,"I will but you must promise to get killed again. I can only resurrect you once after that you must wonder through Heaven, Hell, or the Mrtal Plaine to look for anyone to help resurrect you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," I said. A bright white light began to emmit from the angel and it shined brightly and blinded me. The light engulfed me and I found myself in a morgue. I was on a metal examining table and I saw that I had stitches on my chest and that I was missing a kidney. I groaned and got off the table and walked out of the morgue, half-naked. The sheet thingy was the only thing that covered me. I wrapped it tightly around me and went off to find my house so I could get on some clothes.

***********************************************************************

Raven slowly went into the station and all the officers that were there stood up and saluted Raven. Raven slowly shook his head and said,"Get all of your personel and go look around the city for Mr.Thane and when you find him bring him to the interagation room." The officers didn't hesitate and immediately dispersed and went to their cars and drove off.

Raven sat in a chair and rubbed his face with his hands and groaned angerly. He began to cry again and he hide his face with his hands and ignored the one officer that was calling every officer in the city to go look for Mr.Thane. The officer looked at Raven and silently wondered if he should go over there and comfort Raven, but chose to stay away just in case Raven got violent.

***************************************************************************

I put on a good pair of black cargo pants and a muscle t-shirt and put on an old Army jacket Raven had given me years ago. I put on my steel toed boots and tied up the laces as tight as I could stand and sighed as I looked at the lone picture that sat on the dresser. I stood up and went outside and tried to figure out where the hell Raven might of went. I know Raven well and knew that if something bad happened, he wouldn't stay in the same place as the accident occurred or murder.  I silently began to walk down the street and decided to check around the route to Carrol High School. I shoved my hands deep into my pockets and silently walked along the edge of the street.

It began to rain as I got halfway to the high school and about 6 cop cars sped by and I wonder what the hell was happening. I exhaled deeply and got nervous as hell and thought the worst probably happened. Whoever killed me must of had a partner and the partner must of killed Raven! I shook my head and pushed that thought aside and went along my way. I groaned angerly and felt tears go down my face and I didn't bother to wipe them away because it would be no use at all to do that.  I breathed in heavily and tried to calm myself down.

I felt a cold drop of water on my nose and looked up. Another drop hit me in the eye and wiped it away and then more fell and soon a loud roar of thunder began to make itself known. Great. I ran the rest of the way and soon i was out of breath and decided to camp out under the awning of the JROTC Department and looked outward towards the empty parking lot. I pulled my knees clode to me and wrapped my arms around my knees and hid my face in my knees and began to cry.

*************************************************************

Raven finally settled down after awhile and noticed that it was storming outside. Raven wiped away the tears that settled themselves on to his face away and stood up. "Sir, are you okay?" the Cop asked. "No! My MOM was murdered by a damn psychopath and I'm sad and pissed!!!", Raven yelled. The cop cowarded behind his desk and said,"Okay, just checking." Raven punched the wall in a blind flurry and walked out of the station and took a cop car and drove off. The cop shook his head and went back to work dispite the fact that he got the shit scared out of him.

Raven drove at a nice speed of 75 mph down the street and passed by Carrol High and never even noticed the child curled up in a ball under the awning of the JROTC department. Raven slowed down because he felt un safe going 75 mph down the highway. He slowed down to 35 mph and decided to look around all the schools to see if Mr.Thane was there, trying to hide in the last place that the police would try to find last. Raven pulled up to the front of Carroll's gym and put it into park and got out. He slowly walked inside of the school and knocked down every single door there was and looked into the rooms. No one was ther except for him and the rats and cockroaches.

He went out and slowly made his way to the JROTC department, unaware of the surprise he was going to get.

***********************************************************

I never bothered to look up as I heard the footsteps approaching me. Whoever it was can go fuck themselves because I was depressed and sad. The unknown person walked up to me and knealed next to me and shook me. "Little child, you need to get out of here because this is no place for you," the person said. I looked up to insult the guy but once I saw Raven's face, I quickly hugged him around the neck and nearly choked him. Raven hugged me back and began to shake. "I.....I thought you were dead!" Raven slowly said. I smiled and said,"Yes, but this angel resurrected me so I could help you and I got just this once chance at life." Raven began to cry and said," Mommy...I-I.....missed YOU!" His crying made him pause inbetween word and he held me tightly and I buried my face into his neck and ignored evrything else except for my Raven.