𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

" Daddy your up?" A voice called me. Then I felt a small petite body on my thigh all the way up to my chest. Never mind it's heavy. I opened my eyes, my head cloudy for some reason. " Daddy wake up already. I wanna go eat." I gave a weary smile to my pumpkin. " Good morning to you too, love." I groaned when she kept bouncing on my chest. Seems like my bruises haven't healed yet either. " Pumpkin stop jumping on daddy please. Mes bleus n'ont pas guéri ma chérie."

" Sorry daddy." She apologized profusely after that. I had told her to stop doing that because people will look at her crazy for no reason. " It's fine ma chérie. Anywho you wanna go see if they have anything to go cook from?" She nodded her head and jumped off the bed to go run downstairs. I let out a quiet sigh. I wonder if anyone else is up at this hour. I checked the alarm clock. It was 6:30 in the morning. Damn, how does that girl get up so early and with so much energy too.

It seemed no one was up this early and it was just me. I looked over to my left only to have a hand snaking around me again. It was Elliot and his muscular arm. My face started to heat up when he mumbled something not so pg-13 in his sleep. I quickly kissed his cheek and whispered a goodbye. I sneakily made my way downstairs. Making sure not to make that much noise since the floor boards are creaky.

Their house is modern and has vintage things almost everywhere. Along with like ten rooms in this house with 3 floors, if that doesn't write sorta rich on it then I don't know what does. Like who needs that many rooms even for just 3 people. Their bathrooms and closets are the literal size of my house. Anywho once I got downstairs I saw Aurelie crawling up on the couch. I honestly shouldn't have left her down here by herself she's only 3 after all. But she's smart for her age.

" Are we cooking yet daddy?" She asked, starting to notice my presence. " Yea pumpkin. What do you want?" I said going into the kitchen. Their kitchen is basically the size of my house or probably a little bit bigger. I wouldn't mind living here too bad I can't though. They probably wouldn't want me. I'll see how long they will put up with me though. It's worth a shot after all.

" Pancakesssss. I want pancakes and bacon with eggs on the side please." She giggled with no hesitation. " Sure, but don't wake the other people in the house up amour." She whispered in her quiet voice signaling to the mixer at the top of the cabinet. Once we got everything off the shelves we started to cook the pancakes. For someone who's 3'1 she sure can talk a lot. To the point where you're like just let the child talk it's not hurting her.

" So that's what happened with Britney and Jean in the classroom." She finished off. That's weird cause she normally doesn't know English that well since we only speak French at the house. Of course Éloise and I are fluent in both languages. I taught Él when he came to live with me. And he's been very good at other languages but mostly just French. Aurelie on the other hand I wanted her to know French first so she can communicate with me more. Then at school she could pick up and learn English hopefully or I would teach her that too.

" Okay Aurelie I think that's enough talking for now. My eardrums can't handle it anymore." I chuckled. She was in her pjs sitting on the counter trying to help me mix the pancake batter. She's not much help when all she does is giggle at your mistakes and then wants to eat the bowl. " Daddy's almost done making this one and then we can have ourselves some pancakes okay baby. Sounds good? " She nodded and proceeded to go back to what she was doing on the counter. I think she was playing with the utensils.

As I was cooking I still had to keep an eye on her to make sure she doesn't accidentally fall off the counter. " Hey darling wassup?" I flinch from the groggy voice behind me. Nice going Dior. Now you've made a mess of things. I would've panicked and almost slipped if Alex's hand had not caught mine. " Sorry I didn't mean to make you startled. I just wanted to scare you a bit. " He gave me a sympathetic look towards my unimpressed one.