14

dyl :)

DYLAN SHUT UP AND STOP SCREAMING MY NAME OR I SWEAR TO YOU ILL NEVER SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN.

So you ARE alive?

yes of course I'm alive.

Why didn't you text me back?

why do u think. I've admitted so much to u. my past, my dad, my major crush on u. why would I want to hear u reject me or hear all u have to say about me?

Why would I reject you Bea Kamerone?

I don't know Dylan Wilde why would you, the hottest most popular guy at NYU reject Bea Kamerone?

lets see...

A) I'm a nobody, no one knows who I am I'm not your type

B) I've got loads of baggage. Dads death, almost raped, gets trashed just to forget everything I went through

C) I'm not the type of girl who will just fall to her knees for a guy. I don't want a relationship where we're not equals, u have never had a girlfriend before or anything serious

D) why the hell WOULD you want me?

A) You, Bea Kamerone, are not nobody. Every guy at NYU wants you. They'd be stupid not to. Who says your not my type?

B) I don't care about your 'baggage' it makes you who you are. We all get trashed to forget.

C) I hate it when girls fall to their knees making themselves less than me. I don't like it. It's weird. Plus I've never had a girlfriend because I've never wanted a girl like I want you. I've never met anyone who didn't just want me because I'm 'Dylan Wilde' or whatever.

D) I'd be fucking messed up in the head not to want you. You're fucking gorgeous, as I've said before I knew it was you. You're funny. You don't care about anyone else's opinions. You don't treat me differently because of the image everyone else has of me. You're kind, and you're a good person even if you don't think you are. You're perfect Bea.

you like blondes. you go for the girls with the fake tits that are short, but not fat.

I've paid attention to the last two years Dylan.

Not enough apparently.

I stare at you every day of English. I watch your hair fall in front of your face when your taking notes. I watched you have a mental breakdown in psych last year. I didn't know why, but I saw you show up at the midterm with tears in your eyes. I left you a chocolate muffin the next class from Callies Bakery on 5th street because you always looked so happy when you had one. I watched you get lost on the second day of sophomore year. I watched you walk into every party I go to. I just stare at the door until you'd walk through. I had honestly thought you hated me. So I left you alone. But I watched. From a distance. And you never noticed. I watched you go out with Brett Stevens last year just before Christmas, then I watched you pour your milkshake over his head and leave after he said some asshole things to you. Don't act like you're the only one who kept on seeing you. Over half the girls I've flirted with have been to distract myself from watching you. Because for NO REASON at all. I watched you Bea Kamerone.

And now you probably think i'm some stalker.

...dyl

u knew me?

Of course.

Dylan Wilde. you are not the man I thought you were.

Yeah... Sorry about that I'm still not John.

thank god for that.

I thank god for you.

shut up Dylan

Nah, you don't mean that babe

omg

Bea Kamerone?

yes Dylan Wilde?

Will you go on a date with me?

I suppose

Good. I'll pick you up at 7!

Dylan! It's 6!

And?

and I need SOME time to get ready!

You have an hour! Wear something casual. We're going stargazing.

omg ok. see you at 7.