Job Hunting

You and Li Jun walked into Liyue Harbor and you were immediately astonished by the groups of salesmen and women. As much as you were tempted to explore around in Liyue, you couldn't forget your priorities. You and Li Jun went up a long flight of stairs and saw that there was a board. You two went to go check it out.

"Hey it says that Wanmin Restaurant is hiring."

"Same with Chen the Street Food Vendor." Li Jun said while walking closer to the board.

"Shitou is also hiring, Dongsheng too." You mentioned.

"We have so many choices to choose from!" You said while smiling and looking at Li Jun.

"Hey don't you think that guy is really cute?" You and Li Jun turned around and saw a group of girls giggling while looking at Li Jun.

"Are they talking about you?" You spoke up while widening your eyes.

"I guess they are." Li Jun said while smirking.

"Wow they must be out of their mind to find someone like you attractive, like seriously." You scoffed at him.

"That's not nice, after all I've done for you this is how I get treated?" Li Jun said while holding his chest faking his pain.

"Should we go to Wanmin Restaurant first?" You asked Li Jun.

"Don't forget that we can't be picky with our jobs meaning that if the owner is willing to hire one of us, then we have to take the offer. Remember to have a good tone and have nice posture. Don't forget to have confidence." You added on, flattening out Li Jun's clothes. Li Jun nodded and you guys started to search for the Wanmin Restaurant.

"Excuse me, miss do you know where Wanmin Restaurant is?" You asked the stranger.

"Yes of course! It's right down the street past that bridge!" She said while motioning her hand towards the direction.

"Thank you!" You said while giving her a smile. You were happy that someone was willing to help you and Li Jun.

"Come on Li Jun, lets go." You said he started to trail behind you.

After walking for a little you guys had finally made it to Wanmin Restaurant.

"Hello! I saw that you guys were hiring here on the bulletin board!" You said cheerfully, making sure you smiled.

"My name is (y/n) and I come from a small town not very far from Liyue Harbor!"

"Hello, I'm Li Jun and I come from the same town as (y/n)." Li Jun said as he bowed down in respect.

"Hello (y/n), hello Li Jun. I'm Chef Mao, the boss of Wanmin Restaurant. I see you guys would like to get hired at my restaurant. It has been quite difficult working alone but I only need one of you guys to help." You looked at Li Jun.

"Chef Mao, can you give me and Li Jun a moment to ourselves just for a second?"

"Yeah of course, take your time." You pulled Li Jun slightly away from the restaurant.

"Do you want the job or do you want me to take it?" You questioned Li Jun while whispering.

"What about our other choices?" Li Jun asked.

"Well if we say no now then there's no way he gives us another opportunity." You said while staring at Li Jun. Li Jun sighed.

"I'll take the job I guess. It certainly does suck that we can't work together though."

"Don't be disappointed. At least we're still close to each other right?" You said while patting his head.

"Yeah." Li Jun said while giggling at you.