Kai Parker Smut ~ Devil in Disguise

Start from the beginning

A/N was in her last class of the day. She couldn't stop thinking about Kai, she was barely even listening to her professor. She was snapped out of her thoughts when she felt someone sit down next to her. She immediately knew who it was because of his scent.

"Wow, don't even say hi to me," Kai whispered in her ear. "I thought you were the nice one," He pouted.

She turned her head with a big goofy grin on her face, "I'm sorry, you're just... distracting," She said which made him lift a brow. "In the best way possible," She clarified and placed her hand on his. Both of their breaths got stuck in their throat because of the closeness. She turned her head again and gave him a small smile. He squeezed her hand, and she turned her attention back to her professor.

"You're coming with me after your class is over," He whispered in her ear, sending chills down her spine. 

She met his eyes, "B-but I-" He pressed a finger against her lips.

"You wouldn't want to upset me, my sweet A/N, now would you?" She bit her lip and looked at him innocently. He grunted quietly, "Don't bite your lip," He ordered.

She cocked her head, "W-why not?" She asked nervously. He huffed and grabbed her hand, placing it on his rock hard length, throbbing through his boxers and jeans. Her eyes widened, and she smiled to herself, knowing how she made him feel.

"You feel that? This is what you do to me when you're not even trying," He groaned when she experimentally squeezed him through his pants. Kai was confused because it felt like she knew what she was doing, but he had just assumed she was a virgin because of her shy behavior. She continuing palming him through his pants, mesmerized by how hot he looked at this moment, with his eyes closed and his head tilted back. She continued to do this until she heard the bell ring, and their eyes met, filled with lust and desire. She hopped up, grabbing her things while he tried to calm himself down. She threw her bag over her shoulder and faced Kai. She threw her hand out, and he intertwined his fingers with hers as she yanked him up, and they walked out of the room. He removed his hand from hers, she tried not to whimper at the loss of touch, but it completely resided when Kai picked her up bridal style. She squealed, and he looked at her like she was the most beautiful thing in the world, which she was to him. She met the eyes of many of her fellow classmates, and she tried to give them puny smiles. Kai kicked open the door of the school and continued to walk to his truck with her in his arms. He dropped her back on her feet when they finally got to his truck.

She laughed, "Thank you," She said giggly, and it was quite possibly the cutest thing ever to Kai. "What?" She asked, noticing his lingering gaze.

He pinched her cheeks with a goofy smile, "Nothing, just that smile," He says in awe. She stared deeply into his eyes, not believing that her fantasies were coming true. She hopped into his truck and closed the door as he hopped in on the other side. Once they were on the road, A/N couldn't deny the heat between her legs, and she knew she had to be pooling in her panties. She pressed her thighs together, trying to relieve some pressure, but nothing was working because the thought of Kai being inside of her was flooding her mind. She audibly moaned at the thought but quickly shot a hand to her mouth.

Kai could feel himself twitch in his pants when he heard her moan like that and seeing her perfect thighs pressed together tightly. "A/N," He coughed. She looked at him innocently with her lip between her teeth. "Can I um come over?" He asked.

She gave him a look of doubt, "My- my parents are home," She said annoyed. All she wanted right now was Kai.

"My place it is," He hummed. 

"Sounds good," A/N said innocently, looking out the window.

After what seemed like forever, they finally pulled up to Kai's apartment complex. Kai vamp-sped to her side of the vehicle and helped her get out. He placed a hand on her lower back as they speed-walked to his apartment. When they reached the elevator, they both nervously waited for it to arrive. When the elevator doors opened a sweet-looking old couple exited, giving them both smiles as they walked past them. They looked at each other as they entered the elevator alone... together. A/N sucked in an uncomfortable breath. She just wanted Kai to do something. And as if he was inside her head, he turned to her and smashed her against the elevator wall, holding her lips captive with his. They instantly found their perfect rhythm, as if they were meant for each other, and they were. When they made it to Kai's floor, Kai pulled away to lead them down the hallway and to his apartment. He hurriedly opened the door and dragged her in, closing the door behind her and pinning her against it. His lips captured hers in a passionate and lustful kiss. She opened her mouth, so he could have better access, both of them moaning as he did so.