Chapter 31

"So, how's the exams going!" Avix asked as he leaned his body on your back as you try so hard to focus on your lessons.

"If you would be kind enough to leave me alone, then I'll be able to focus." You said as your jaw clenched in annoyance.

Avix chuckled as you got away from your back and sat next to you as he watches you do you tests on the paper he had given to you. Avix was your usual tutor, you and him were very close unlike his twin sister who seemed to give you some creepy vibes. But something tells you that this is out of the ordinary and that Avix doesn't have a raven black hair. But your mind is managing to ignore that.

As you quietly answer the question made by Avix himself, Avix on theo there hand was keeping himself busy in order for you to finish your questions.

"Oh, hey Al!" He greeted to someone, and your heart skipped a beat when you heard that name.

Al, was the given nickname for Alastor.

"Hello, Avix." He greeted with a smile towards your senior. On the corner of your eyes, you would steal glances over him and see him smiling down at the raven haired senior besides you. He then chuckled, "Mind if I take a seat?" He asked.

"Oh, sure, go ahead! This is (Name)! My student." Avix said proudly as he put his head on the top of your head and gently pats you making you blush.

"I should've believe you from the start when you said she was this adorable." Alastor chuckled softly.

You blushed even more red when you heard him say that, and it was directly to you. Avix laughed, "Yeah, you should've! She's a real cutie! Not to mention smart!" He said as he keeps on patting your head.

You look over to Alastor who was looking at you with gentle gaze and was smiling softly towards you. He chuckled as he smiled sweetly towards you as it instantly made you blush as your heart was pounding against your chest. Why are you feeling this wa-

"Anyway, Are you finish now? (Name)?" Avix asked interrupting your thoughts as you nodded quietly.

"Excuse me! I need to go to the bathroom!" You said with a flush face as you politely excused yourself from both male seniors as Avix scoff and smiled.

He rests his chin on his hands as he winks at you, "Be back soon (Name)!" He said as he grabbed your question sheet and starts inspecting your answers from the questions that he made.

Both seniors watch your form as you got out of the library. Avix chuckled noticing that you're that nervous around Alastor, not to mention your cute blush when Alastor made that remark.

"What's her full name again?" Alastor asked with a small smile.

"(Last Name) (Name)." Avix answered with a flat smile on his lips as he keeps on inspecting your answers.

"Is she related to Prof Xavier?" Alastor asked as Avix nodded.

────────────  ────────────

Why are you blushing? You cupped your cold hands against your hot cheeks as you took a deep breath and sigh heavily. Why did you felt nervous all of a sudden in front of him. It's making you sick and as if it was being forced-

"Hi (Name)!" Molly greeted out of nowhere. You immediately snapped out of your thoughts and took your attention to her.

"Hi, Molly. You here for your daily make-up?" You asked in which caused her to nod.

"Yeah! Anthony got me late so no here I am." She sigh as she pulled out her little purse and took out her make-up and started working on her face. She do so, she still manages to have a conversation with you, "So, I've heard that you like Alastor, huh?" She asked as she smirks even though she's focused on the mirror in front of you.

Then there it is again, the sudden felt of shyness and the blush across your cheeks, your lips quivered, "No! I-I don't like him!" It's making you sick-

"Hm, Are you sure? Seems to me that you like him like that~!" She playfully sang as she giggled lightly.

You sigh as you composed yourself, "No, I just- It's so weird, I don't remember liking him-"

"Hold that thought, Darling." She said as her phone rang in her pockets. She then got it and answer the phone, but not leaving you alone inside the bathroom.

You then sigh as you rolled your eyes and excused yourself, "I'll be going back to the library. I still have my tutor there." You said making Molly nod at you whilst she have a conversation with her phone.

You then walk out of the bathroom, and as you opened the door and had gotten out, you then bumped into someone.

"Oh-! I'm so sorry!" You apologized as you bowed your head.

"NO! MY POTATO SALAD!" She whined. It was your tutor's twin sister, Avis. She has a long snow white hair- Does she always have a Snow White hair-

"What happened?" Kim came into view as she walk behind Avis who was kneeling on the ground because of the spilling of her Potato Salad. Kim then saw you having a guilty look on your face as you bite your bottom lip, "Hi, (Name)!" She greeted with a smile.

"IT COST ME 5.99$ FOR THIS! HOW COULD YOU (NAME)!" She whined as she still pick the Potato on the ground, almost crying at the sight of what happened to her food.

"I-I'm sorry!" You apologized as guilt built up inside your chest.

"Don't worry, (Name)! Avis is just dramatic!" Kim said as she gives you a assuring smile.

That's odd. You don't remember Kim and Avis being this close rather than Kim and Avix who is being close as you used to remember it. Also, You also don't remember Avis being this over dramatic since you remember her telling you that she's not her twi-

"Hey! Are you okay? You've been a bubble head ever since this morning, are you okay?" Kim asked as she put a hand on your shoulder making you snap out of your thoughts as you look at her, blinking your eyes multiple times.

"U-Uh yeah! I-Im fine." You said.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Hey, I'm sorry for the short chapter. I'm currently having author's block(?) As they like to call it? As I say from before if you have read it somewhere, that i always force myself to write when I am having this author's block haha~! But anyways, i hope you enjoy this chapter!

 I'm currently having author's block(?) As they like to call it? As I say from before if you have read it somewhere, that i always force myself to write when I am having this author's block haha~! But anyways, i hope you enjoy this chapter!

✨Drink your water bhi3✨