Chapter 21

Closing your eyes wasn't the best bet as of now. Even though you can't see it, you can hear his loud piercing screams and begs. Tears keeps flowing out of your eyes, and the terrifying screams of Tyrone is surely going to haunt your thoughts for years.

Your sobs were not heard by the both of them as Tyrone's loud piercing screams filled the whole basement. The clanging of his chains were loud enough to compliment his loud screams. Alastor was enjoying this, this very scene right here, he was enjoying it dearly. The screams of Tyrone was the one he find entertaining.

"That's three finger nails! Seven more to go~!" Alastor gleefully said as without a warning, pull out Tyrone's thumb nail with a pliers with such force in which caused Tyrone to shout even more louder.

"S-Stop..." You mumble as you stare at the ground, you wanted to cover your so badly right now but you can't. Your hands were tied back behind you as you are being forced to listen to Tyrone's horrific screams.

You wished for all of this to stop. You didn't want this. You didn't want any of this. You prayed to every god for this to be over.

[[Tyrone's screams rn]]

"Haha! I'm not even halfway Tyrone!" Alastor laughed as took a deep breath. Ah, the smell of blood. He did totally snapped. He wasn't expecting this to be quite the show, then again, he is super entertained, and there's no one to stop him right now.

Tyrone did not shout for him to stop, because if he does then Alastor would command his wishes and turn his attention to yours instead. He can't let that happen. The only thing in his head right now is keeping you safe. This might be the only way to keep you safe, he is sacrificing himself because he doesn't want you to experience this right now.

But he already know that this had mentally scared you now. His blood was dripping on the cold ground as he felt nothing. From his shoulders and to his arms, he felt an immense numb. One by one as Alastor forcefully take out his nails, every moment of that time, he would scream his lungs out.

His chair was getting bloodied. And his wrist had already been swollen and he felt as if he's being drained.

'Dont look (Name), whatever you do, don't look-' That's the only thoughts he has right now. He couldn't look straight past of where you are right now, but he hoped that you are not watching this fully like a show on the road.

Alastor chuckled, he had already taken down five of Tyrone's finger nails on his left hand. And now for the right. Alastor then took his attention back at you and saw that you are looking down, refusing to watch the show. Alastor clicked his tongue as his smile disappeared. Tyrone's tired eyes followed Alastor's form as he walked towards you.

"N-No..." He breath out in which sounded as a whisper. Tyrone watched as Alastor forcefully made you look up to him, He saw the fear and nervousness between your eyes.

"Didn't I told you to watch the show, Darling?" He said as he slightly tilted his head to the side. The only thing he received as a reply was your sobs, Alastor rolled his eyes, "He's not dead yet, as you see. Now if you're not going to watch, then I'll be sure to forcefully make you as I cut his head infront of you." He threatened with a sadistic smile.

You have no choice. You gulped as you nodded. Looking straightly past Alastor as you met Tyrone's tired gazed.

Of course Tyrone heard what had Alastor had threatened you with. Is Alastor planning to keep him alive just to mentally scar you? Either way, that's really fucked up. But then again, this whole scenario right now was pretty fucked up.