chapter 7

Concluded Fate:
Akhil went to abroad for his higher studies and Zia was continuing her studies.. Days were passing without no waiting from anyone. Years moved by..
Zia and Akhil was having a mind to contact but never wanted to be a burden for other. They remained in a fate that they will surely meet with a higher positions.

At a fine wednesday morning :
Zia was busy with her schedules. It was the day her father going back afer a long leave..
So she was to drop her father at the airport. There they an old classmate and was involved in further talks.
In between his father asked to buy a bottle of water.Zia went to a store and bought a bottle of water. When she came back her father was upto to departure and asked her to note a number that is sent to her phone.

So she was searching for her phone, and realized that she lost it at the store. After a sweet biding of goodbye she go back to store for her phone. She was happy that she found it. In way of returning there was a strange sound, From her phone. On seeing the home screen she get to know that her us being exchanged and having a call in it.

At last she found the correct owner and get back hers. She was to have a turn but suddenly a gentle man thanked her and was to have a self-introduction. So zia too introduced her. His voice and appearance seems to be aquintance but his name is Sidharth.. sometimes was sparking in her mind, just like something was attracting her to that stranger.

His charming eye was running behind her glancing sparking eye and silence taking the role to act. Suddenly the fragrance if Zia's perfume started spread around. It walked up him from the silence.

They both give up a shake up their hands, meanwhile there was sound of love made by Zia's bracelet. Before leaving he just joked don't leave things like thus and just winked at her....