Chapter 15

Oliver gives you and a couple other kids that are trying out for Chaser some drills to do. A few hours later you weren't even that tired. "Wow Y/n! That was incredible!" Harry yells from above. "Thanks Harry! Not so bad yourself!" You laugh.

"That's it for today. Saw a lot of potential in most of you. Head to the showers, I can smell all of you from up here!" Oliver yells. You giggle and head to the showers.

You change into the clothes you brought and walk out carrying your broom in one hand and your bad in the other. "Hey cutie, whatcha doing walking back up to the castle alone?" A warm arm wraps around your waits.

"Hey Freddie." You giggle. He kisses you on your cheek. "You did brilliant today darling." He says. You shrug your shoulders. "Meh, I did okay today." Fred grabs you and looks down at you.

"Y/n, all of those tricks you did to score. You were better than the other people trying out for Chaser. Wood is definitely going to have you on the team." Fred says. "Whatever you say Freddie. Can we go back now? It's cold and I'm tired." You whine.

Fred laughs then crouches down in front of you. "Hop on! I'll give you a piggy back ride." You hesitate for a second and then hop onto his back. "Give me your broom." He says. You hand him your broom and he starts walking. 

"Wow, I can see everything from up here!" You joke. "Haha, you're so funny Y/n." Fred says. You smile and lay your head on his back. 

It's the next day, Sunday, and Oliver is announcing who's going to be on the Quidditch team at breakfast. You quickly get up and get dressed into a red skirt with a white button down shirt and some black knee high socks.  

You quickly put on your shoes and run to Fred's dorm. You are about to knock until the door opens and he comes walking out. "Good morning princess. How did you sleep?" He asks then kisses you. "I slept pretty good. Had a nightmare but it's okay." You weakly smile.

It wasn't okay. You've been having dreams about Voldemort. You and Fred haven't talked about what happened weeks ago. He forgot and you let it slide since you didn't want to talk about it at all. 

You two walk down to the Great Hall for breakfast. Five minutes after sitting down, Oliver comes in. Your nerves quickly come back and Fred seemed to notice. He put his hand on your thigh, rubbing his thumb telling you it'll be okay. 

"I will be announcing our new members to the Gryffindor Quidditch team." He says to the table. "Our new Keeper, Sam Banks." A lot of people cheered. He must be popular. "Our two new Chasers, Penny Smith and..." People start clapping and shouting for Penny. 

"AND! Y/f/n Y/l/n!" He shouts. The whole table shouts and claps for you. You look around and smile a bit. "See! I told you!" George says while patting your back. "Practice starts tonight, right after classes." Oliver says and walks out.