Chapter 65

"The Triwizard Tournament is a magical contest held between three schools. Each school will have one Champion to represent." Dumbledore says. Everyone starts whispering once again. "Your attention please! I would like to say a few words. Eternal Glory, that is what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament. But to do this, that student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks." He says. "Wicked." George and Fred whisper. 

Dumbledore continues. "For this reason, the Ministry has seen fit to impose new rules. To explain all this, we have the Head of the department of International Magic Cooperation Minister Bartimus Crouch." Lightening strikes and a door by the teachers table opens. A man reveals himself and starts walking towards Dumbledore. "Who's that?" You whisper. "Must be our new DADA teacher." Lee says. "Bloody hell! That's Mad-Eye Moody." Ron blurts. 

Mad-Eye and Dumbledore hug each other. Dumbledore goes back up to the podium and Mr. Crouch comes up as well. Crouch steps in front of the podium. "After much deliberation the Ministry has concluded that for their own safety, no student under the age of seventeen shall be allowed to put forth their name for the Triwizard Tournament." Crouch says. Loud boos wash over the Great Hall. The loudest are from George and Fred. 

You slap Fred's arm. "I'm glad there's an age limit. I don't need one of you getting yourselves killed!" You say. Freed just kisses you and looks back towards the front. "Silence!" Dumbledore shouts. Everyone quiets down and he pulls his wand out. He casts magic over a box that turns into a goblet containing blue flame. 

"The Goblet of Fire. Anyone wishing to submit themselves for the tournament merely write their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it into the flame before this hour on Thursday night." Dumbledore says. Before anyone can say anything, Dumbledore says one last thing. "Do not do so lightly, if chosen there's no going back. As from this moment, the Triwizard Tournament has begun." Food appears at every table and people start talking . "George, you know what I'm thinking?" Fred asks looking at him. George smirks and nods. "What are you two planning?" You ask eyeing them. "Oh nothing." They say in unison and leave the Great Hall. You shake your head and start eating. 

When you get up to your dorm, you see a lump under your sheets and flaming red hair poking out at the top. You laugh to yourself and change into some comfy clothes. You crawl into your bed and get under the covers. Fred flips over and throws his arm over you. "Finally." Is all Fred says before falling back to sleep. You kiss his cheek and lay on his chest. You try to fall asleep but you can't seem to.

You carefully remove yourself from Fred's grasp and replace it with a pillow. You walk over to the window and open it. You look out it and start climbing out. You climb to the roof of the tower and look out over the rest of Hogwarts smiling. "Never realized how beautiful Hogwarts is." You whisper to yourself. "Y/n?" Someone says. Fred climbs up to the roof as well. "Oh thank merlin you're alright." He says and hugs you. "I woke up from the freezing wind." He says,

You smile. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." You say. He sits down next to you and wraps a blanket over the both of you. "I never realized how beautiful Hogwarts is Freddie." You lay your head on his shoulder. "It's even more beautiful at night." He says.