"Stella?" He wiped away his tears and quickly stood up.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, just got into an argument with a friend." He gave a soft smile.

"Sorry about that." I said awkwardly. I never really talked to Seamus that much. First year we were good friends, he was always blowing stuff up. Always a great laugh.

We said our goodbyes and I said the password and walked into the common room. There were a couple of 4th years on the couch. They waved and I gave a smile.

I headed over to Draco's room and opened the door.

Shoot, "Sorry love I forgot to grab you a fork bu-" I stopped.

Violet?

She was sitting on the edge of the bed while Draco was sitting up eating food. The plate she took was for him?

"Oh, I didn't mean to interrupt." I choked up and set the plate down on the desk and closed the door.

"No Elle wait." I heard him say as I closed the door. I quickly walked away and up the stairs to my dorm.

Why the fuck did she even do that for him? They weren't even that close of friends. Unless, were they? And he just didn't tell me?

I got to my room and walked in. I threw off his sweater and took one of Pansy's sweater.

A knock came from the door, "Elle." I heard him say from the other side.

"Not available." I said back and locked the door to keep him from barging in.

"C'mon let me in." He rattled the door knob.

"I'm quite all right thanks." I said and walked over to my bed.

I heard him huff and his footsteps trailed away getting quieter and farther as the seconds went on.

DRACO'S POV

She wouldn't let me in the room to explain, I know it looked bad but it wasn't what she was thinking.

I didn't have the energy to try and argue with her to let me in.

Actually nowadays I barely have the energy to do anything. That's why I asked Violet to bring my breakfast, I couldn't even bring myself to go out the common room door.

"Sorry I didn't mean to get between you guys or anything like that." Violet said softly as I entered my room again.

"No, I shouldn't have asked you to bring me a plate, I should've known she would." I said and glanced down at the plate she left on the desk. She even wrote I love you in whip cream on top of the pancake. She was too good to me.

"I should get going, I have to owl my dad." Violet said and got up.

"Yeah no problem I'm just gonna take a shower, close the door on your way out yeah?" I said and walked over to the bathroom.

I heard her leave and I turned on the warm water. I got undressed and let the water hit my skin. I watched as the water ran down my arm and over my dark mark. The mark that would haunt me forever. The mark I so dearly hated.

I hope Elle will forgive me or at least try to hear me out. I haven't been showing it but she's the only one getting me through all of this.

I love her.

STELLA'S POV

I covered my face with a pillow and silently screamed into it.

Another knock.