There's A Moider!

"Upuhuhuhuhu! Please report to the character breakfast, a murder has occured!" 

Everyone rushes over to the kitchen, where they find a horrible sight...

"OH NO!!!"

Orange Cheesecake, the Ultimate , had been found dead, on the floor.

*ding bong bong bing*

"How do you like them apples! A body has been discovered, so get investigating, and a trial will soon commence!" DFC and AFC shouted in unison.

*This timeskip is brought to you by my procrastination to continue the book-OOP!"*

"Ok! The investigation period is up! Please come to the hotel lobby!"

The remaining 16 students all make their way down into the elevator. Suddenly, the elevator begins descending down into the trial room. Finally, after ages of waiting, the students finally reach the trial room.

"Let's do this, kiddos!" DFC and AFC smile.

"But first, a few rules!" DFC smiles.

"NUMBER 1! No ghost may enter the trial room. We have put a salt ring around the room." AFC adds.

"NUMBER 2! No one is to escape the trial room while it is in action! Failure in this rule will result in immediate execution after the trial. Besides, you couldn't escape anyways. We have locks in the room and insane security."

"And that's all! Man, don't we sound like those Battle for Billions co-hosts?"

"Yep! Now get trial-ing!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVIDENCE:

ALIBIS: Everyone has their own alibi for the trial. For example, CC went to the pool and the lobby, and MM and Cheesecake saw them there.

BROKEN PLASTIC: There is broken plastic at the scene of the crime.

DRIPS OF MARSHMALLOW: Some marshmallow dropping were at the crime scene as well. Only a couple desserts have marshmallow in them.

ICE CREAM DROPS: There is some melted ice cream on the floor, right by OC's body. Only a couple people have ice cream in them.

KITCHEN: The murder took place in the kitchen.

MOTIVE: The motive was a double one! If you completed the graduation ceremony, you could have your closest person revived, and escape with a person of your choice. The killer might have murdered because of this.

TIME OF MURDER: The murder occurred at 3 pm in the afternoon.

WALL MESSAGE: The killer left a message on the wall in Cheesecake's filling, which reads: "I did it for her."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It can't be a Pasta ronpa without the wall messages

I think the only ronpa AU of mine without wall messages is the one I truly put all my attention on, II Ronpa

Anyways, it's trial time!"

-Gabe_Is_Livley-

Blue_Pokeball_

Junko_Enoshima111

bfbshiper1251

Hoppingmice2

RibbonDoesArson

Aseter19

rubric_flashy