Meeting your Hosts/Motive

"Upuhuhuhuhu- Please report to the-"

"This is my line! Report to the center of the hotel, please, so we can kick off this school trip!"

Everyone is confused, but decide to go to the center of the hotel to find out what's going on with their trip. 

"What do you think is happening with ze hosts?" Cinnamon Cake asks.

"Probably just having a quarrel, that's all." Truffle shrugs.

"Oh shoot. I hate fighting, as you know." PG stress-smokes.

"I second that." Cheesecake raises their hand.

"Same." MM adds.

"So...doesn't this seem familiar to you, Junko Smore?" Rainbow Sherbert asks.

"Yeah." Junko Smore replies.

The 17 of them all arrive at the center of the hotel, where they see...

2 objects fighting.

"Well, this wouldn't be happening if you organized the files like you said you would!" an Avril Lavigne looking object yelled.

"H-hey! You were going to look for them! You said so!" a cute, lolita looking object screamed back.

"At least I'm not as dense as a paper bag!" 

"And at least I have a heart!"

"Um, pardon us asking. But what are we doing here?" Orange Cheesecake asked.

"Yes. We were told we were going on a trip." Truffle added.

"Um hum!" Milkshake smiled.

"Yep!" CR wrote.

"Oh! The trip attendees!" the goth one shook their head.

"We were so busy with planning that we forgot to introduce ourselves! Oh dear, silly us!" the other one smiled.

Everyone was kind of scared at the two, but sighed a breath of relief at their hosts finally being there.

"I'm Devil's Food Cake, and this my sister, Angel's Food Cake!" the goth one played an invisible guitar.

"Hello! Charmed, I'm sure!" Angel's Food Cake bowed.

"So...when's the trip over. I want to get out of zis place." CC sighed.

"Well, we just started!" Truffle smiled.

"Oh. About that..." 

The two snapped their fingers, and a metal barrier went over the hotel. Ensuring that no one could come in or go out, the students began to panic.

"About that. You're staying here forever, bitches." AFC smiled.

"YEAH!" DFC also smiled.

"W-what?!" Orange Cheesecake screamed.

"No! There must be a way out!" Whipped Cream cried.

"YEAH!" Strawberry Ice Cream sighed.

"Well, there is a way, you whores." AFC sung.

"Tell us." PG smoked."

"You must kill someone to escape! Yeah!" DFC was sad.

Everyone began to panic.

"Murder. It's murder." CC sweated.

"BS! We're not killing, you sicko!" Rainbow Sherbert accused.

"Yep! No dying!" Junko Smore smiled.

"Oh. Let's give them a motive, then."

AFC and DFC pass out a DVD to each of the students. Each of them clutch it tightly, as the two sisters laugh in sadistic ways.

"Tada! If you pop this bad boy in a VCR or some shit, it'll show a video of your favorite person in the world being brutally murdered! Skewered! Rube-Goldberged! Crushed! Impaled! You name it!"

"And for extra kicks, whoever murders will be able to bring one person of choice to escape with them. They can be one of the students or someone personal! But only if you pass the class trial! Kyahahaha!"

The two sisters then left, leaving everyone to contemplate the situation, and to watch the motive videos.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO KILL:

1. If you want to kill someone, please send a request to kill in my inbox.

2. If inbox doesn't work for you, please tag me in a comment and we can discuss it there.

3. The max amount of objects you can kill at a time is 2.

4. Please tell me who you want to kill, where the murder takes place, why the murder occurs, the time of the murder, and a couple of pieces of evidence for the murder. That way, it makes it easier for the trials to come out.

5. After the killer has sent me the form, there will be a new chapter with the evidence and the trial roleplay.

6. The ghost chat will be added in the first trial chapter.

7. Please don't be salty if your OC dies first.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pasta: Hey Cheesecake!

Cheesecake, Orange Cheesecake, and Lemon Cheesecake: Hello!

Also, ueueueueueuueueue

I literally watched Rock of Ages and Grease 2 and I hated them both