That's the unfortunate price that we pay with this life.

After I receive a text from Harry letting me know that he is home, I gather up the boys and we head on home.

As I drive up the driveway, I can't help but appreciate the beauty of our house. I truly am blessed to have Harry, he bought this beautiful home for us and it is filled with so many beautiful memories one being that we got married here.

 I truly am blessed to have Harry, he bought this beautiful home for us and it is filled with so many beautiful memories one being that we got married here

I help the boys out of their car seats and they race past me to the door where Harry greets them both with a loving hug. They chat with him for a moment before running past and I smile as I stop infront of my husband.

I have been inlove with this man for over seven years and it's crazy to think of what we have accomplished in that time.

"Hey Ronnie." Harry's voice makes me melt into his arms. "I'm sorry baby."

"Don't apologise." I wrap my arms tighter around him. "Just show me, H."

We don't speak much as we bathe the boys before setting them down for a nap. The second that our youngest shuts his eyes, I quickly leave his room and head straight to the bathroom.

I set my phone down on the counter as I begin to undress myself and I can faintly hear footsteps walking in my bedroom so I shut the door. If one of the boys have woken up then Harry can deal with them because I can't anymore. 

I turn the water on and slide right into the shower, a moan leaves my lips once I feel the first drop of water on my bare body.

As I begin to wash my hair, I hear the door open and quietly shut. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Harry sitting on the ottoman but I make no move to turn to him.

If I could fly
I'd be comin' right back home to you
I think I might
Give up everything, just ask me to

I sigh deeply as his voice captivates me like it always does. All I know is that God gave Harry that voice for a reason and man does he know how to use it. I turn down the water pressure so that I can here his voice better.

Pay attention, I hope that you listen
'Cause I let my guard down
Right now I'm completely defenseless

Harry walks into my line of vision and I stop the shower completely. I walk up to the window of the shower and we just stare at eachother as he sings to me.

For your eyes only
I'll show you my heart
For when you're lonely
And forget who you are
I'm missing half of me
When we're apart
Now you know me
For your eyes only
For your eyes only

I can feel your heart inside of mine
I feel it, I feel it
I've been goin' out of my mind
I feel it, I feel it
Know that I'm just wastin' time
And I hope that you don't run from me

He places his hand on the window and I do the same.

For your eyes only
I'll show you my heart
For when you're lonely
And forget who you are
I'm missing half of me
When we're apart
Now you know me
For your eyes only
For your eyes only

We stand there for a moment, just analyzing eachother before I gesture for him to come in as I resume my shower. 

A minute later, I feel Harry's hand on my shoulder and I lean into his touch as he presses his body up against mine. 

Harry moves my hair to one side as he begins to kiss my neck. His left hand wraps around my neck as he tilts my neck to the side, giving him more freedom as his right hand rests on my stomach.  

"Turn around."

I slowly turns around and the water starts hitting my face. 

Harry wastes no time in crashing his lips against mine. My arms instinctively go around his neck as his nails dig in to my thighs so I carefully lift one foot of the ground, wrapping it around his waist.

Not wanting to wait any longer, Harry lifts my other leg up before I feel his member press up against mine. A moment and a gasp leaves my lips as I feel him inside of me.

It doesn't take long for us to fall into a routine and after a week of not touching eachother, it feels so good to have him with me.