Chapter 31

Posted 3 hours ago 

Posted 3 hours ago 

VeronicaSwanepoel: Harry just shot a cute little vlog with the gang, turn our post notifications on and be on the look out x

2,000,039 likes ~ 12,837 comments

---

My parents and Chad are watching over Alexander since we have a whole day of maternity shoots planned. I have another maternity shoot planned for when I'm eight months along but you never know when these babies will make their appearance so I don't want to take that chance.

"Did you want me in any of the shoots?" Harry awkwardly asks as he drives us to the studio.

"You silly boy, of course I do." I place my hand on his knee. "I know that we weren't able to do one for Alexander's pregnancy but we will for this one."

"Thank you." He places his hand over mine and I smile softly at him.

Harry is a very sentimental guy. During our first pregnancy, he was on One Direction's final tour. I think that they knew what was coming so they really went all out and did everything that they wanted to do. The pregnancy was a surprise and I wasn't able to stay on tour for him when my belly popped. 

In terms of scheduling a maternity shoot, our schedules were far too hectic to do it so I did a solo one. Once Harry was finished with tour, I wasn't well enough to do much and soon after we had Alexander. Harry scheduled an after pregnancy shoot but by then my stomach was almost flat. 

"Behati." I smile as I look at Behati who is having her makeup done. We are actually doing our maternity shoots on the same day but I won't be here as long since Harry wants an outdoor shoot.

"We should take some pictures together." Behati says as we finish our glam.

"We should." I smile at her.

"I'm excited." She tells me as we make our way over to the studio, in just our robes.

We speak with Herman who is doing our indoor shoots. Jerome will be taking pictures for my outdoor maternity shoot while Behati stays with Herman.

"Beautiful." Herman says as we give him a fierce look.

" Herman says as we give him a fierce look