-Chapter 16- Calvary Battle Part 1

Start from the beginning

"I won't."

The conversation ended as quickly as it began as [Y/n] found herself walking towards the frozen Izuku. "Hey, Strawberry." She greeted. "Need someone in your group still?"

"You'd be willing to be in my group?" He asked, in disbelief.

"Of course. After all, everyone is kinda against you at the moment." She wasn't wrong. He could still feel the hungry eyes of everyone set on him and him alone. Before she could process it he suddenly began to gush out tears soaking her in the process. "Stop crying, Strawberry, I said I would help you!" She repeated, using your hands to block the rush of tears.

"That's why I'm crying!" He sobbed, wiping away his tears.

"Jeez, your worst then my little brother." She grumbled, flicking off the salty liquid form your skin. "And he cries all the damn time."

"Deku!" Ochaco called out. "Let's be a team!" And just like before the waterworks began again soaking both girls.

"Uraraka! I-Is it really okay? Everyone will probably be after me because of my ten million points!" He cried.

"If we run away the whole time, then you'll win, right?" She suggested, with an innocent look.

"I-I think you're overestimating me, Uraraka..."

"It's better to be positive than negative." You commented. "Now, we can have up to five people. Anyone else do you guys have in mind?"

"For teams, it's best to be with people you can communicate with smoothly, right?" Izuku pondered. "Actually, with your Quirks and one other person...I thought of a plan!" He looked over towards Iida who stood in a different group.

"Iida." He turned around to meet the smiles of the group.

"The four of us would be horses with Iida in the front! And if we use Uraraka's Quirk to make Iida and I light, and [Y/n]'s slow fall we'd be able to maneuver easily." Izuku explained, as the four stood in a circle. "It's better to have someone physically strong as their rider, but I haven't decided who. Anyway, this is all I could think of to keep running away till the end..."

"I expected no less, Midoriya...But I am afraid I have to refuse." Iida stated solemnly, catching three off guard. "Ever since the entrance exam, I just keep losing to you. You are a wonderful friend, but that's why, if I just keep following you, I will never grow." He pushed up his glasses, causing them to glint in the light. "Bakugou and Todoroki aren't the only ones who see you as a rival. I will challenge you " He turned away walking back to the group he stood within. Momo, Denki, and Shoto.

"Looks like everyone's become an enemy." You stated, noticing Katsuki strong stare and smirk. You gave him a wink making him turn away quickly in grumbling under his breath. "For the time being that is."

"As I thought, this is great. You stand out!" Both you and Izuku let out a small squeal as a pair of hands suddenly came down onto your shoulders. You turned just in time as a girl with techy goggles came face to face with you. "Team up with me, the person in first place!"