When They Become Your New Daddy/Mommy

David- One hot summer's night, David, the leader of the Lost Boys, was out hunting, when a loud cry hit his ears. He followed it the crying sound and found a newborn baby, who had a broken leg. David was going to leave, but as he looked at the baby, who was in desperate need of medical attention, he gently picked up the baby and with the use of his vampire "powers", David healed the baby's leg. As David held the baby, he felt his undead heart beat for the first time as he started to connect with the baby. "Let's get you home, little one, where I can take care of you." He said as he started to walk back to his bike, the baby began to cry.

David really didn't know much about babies, but he tried his best to soothe the crying infant. "Shh... it's okay. It's okay, shh..." He said as he rubbed the baby's back as the baby calmed down and went right back to sleep. David smiled as he got onto his bike and rode back to the cave, since the morning sun was about to rise.

Dwayne- As the boys went to feed, it was Dwayne's turn to watch the youngest of the Lost Boys, Laddie. Laddie loved being Dwayne, since he was more of a "caring" big brother than David, Paul and Marko, but they all loved Laddie, even though he was only a half-breed. "Dwayne? Can we go to the merry-go-round, please?" Laddie asked. "Alright. But stay with me, for the boardwalk can be dangerous." Dwayne said as they headed off towards the merry-go-round.

As they made their way towards the merry-go-round, Dwayne and Laddie heard a baby's cry. "Over here Dwayne!" Laddie called out as Dwayne followed him and came upon a basket. "Can we take the baby home, Dwayne?" Laddie asked as Dwayne remained quiet. Dwayne did always wanted a child of his own, but what would his "brothers" think, especially David. Just then Dwayne and Laddie heard their motorcycles, which meant they were done hunting for now. As they got closer, they saw Dwayne hold a pink/blue blanket and cooing at it. "What do you got there, dudes?" Paul asked. "It's a baby, Paulie." Laddie said. Once Paul and Marko got closer and saw the baby girl/boy, they fell in love. "Awwww. What a little cutie pie/ handsome little boy. Can we keep it?" They cooed. "Don't tell me that you guys are going soft over a baby." David said. "But David. Look how cute she/he is." Marko said as David rolled his eyes. "Dwayne, a word. Now." David said as he and Dwayne talked.

"Does the baby have any parents?" David asked as he lit his cigarette. "No. It was here all alone." "Then the baby is your responsibility." David said as all the boys got onto their bikes. "I'm a new dad." Dwayne said as he gave the baby to Laddie to hold, while he drove his bike home along with his "brothers."

Paul-One night, while hunting, Paul saw a beautiful, young woman, who was carrying something in her arms. "Hmm, I wonder where she's going and what is that thing she was holding?" He thought as he saw a group of surfer Nazis chasing her. He flew down and attacked the surfers, but he didn't find the woman. "Where did she go?" He said as he heard a baby's cry. He looked and found a small bundle by a dumpster. "Aw, you poor, poor little thing. Shh.... I got you. Daddy's got you." He said in loving tone, just realizing that he just said daddy. The baby stopped crying and snuggled into him. "You're a little snuggler, aren't you?" He cooed as he wrapped the baby up and took the baby back home to the cave, still lost in the little sleeping baby's eyes.

Marko- One night, while on the boardwalk, the Lost Boys were out looking for their next victim, when all of them walked passed a crying newborn baby, getting the attention of the youngest member Marko. "Guys, there's a baby here and it's alone." He said. "So? Children go missing every night. We're not taking in an orphan." David, the eldest and the leader said. "Why not?! The baby is lost and abandoned, just like we were!" Marko hissed back at his eldest "brother." Dwayne and Paul could feel the tensions rise from David and Marko, but it all stopped as the baby began to giggle.

"What's so funny?" Marko asked as the boys looked at the baby, who just learned how to making spit bubbles. The others found this super cute and adorable, but not David, for him and babies don't really mix. "Are you three done?" He stated. "Come on dude. I know deep down you'll fall in love with the baby." Paul said. "If you three wanna play house with it, fine. But count me out." He said as Marko picked up the baby and all of them went home.

Michael & Star- Star and Michael had been together for about three years. They got married and moved a few blocks down from Michael's grandfather's house. They were making plans to go out, when Star got some very exciting news. "Michael! Michael!" "What is it, Star?" He asked as she handed him a pregnancy test. "You mean." "Yes Michael. We're going to have a baby." She said as they both hugged and cried tears of joy. "I got to call my mom and tell her that's she's going to be a grandma." He said as they both kissed. (Time skip to 9 months later)

It was around midnight, when Star went into labor. Michael rushed her to the ER and called his mother, Lucy to let her know that it was time. Lucy got Sam, her father and Nanook, Sam's faithful dog and drove off to the ER. After a 15 hour birth, Star had given birth to a healthy baby girl/boy. Michael couldn't be anymore prouder of his wife and of his newborn baby. Once Star and the baby were taken care of, Michael went out to get his family, so they can meet the newest member of the family. As they entered Star's room, she was holding her and Michael's newborn baby girl/boy. "Look who's here to see you baby girl/boy. It's your daddy, grandma, uncle Sam & your great grandpa." Your mommy cooed as your daddy took you to show you to your family. As it got late, Lucy went back home with Sam and grandpa went back home, leaving the new parents alone with their newborn baby. "Our daughter/son is so prefect, isn't she/he, Star?" Your daddy said as held you. "Mhm. Y/n is prefect." "Y/n? " "Yes. I like y/n. I think it's a prefect name." Your mommy said. "I think y/n is the prefect name for our prefect baby girl/boy. Our little baby y/n." Your daddy cooed as all of you got to have some family time, before going home.