Chapter 2: What a Tease (sexy)

Matthew's POV

I deepen Nick's pathetic peck on my lips. I want him to make the move, though, because I don't to force anything on him if he's not feeling it. He replies with a tilt of his head, him holding my side in our awkward cuddle position, all while kissing me passionately. He slightly brushes his tongue against the top of my mouth and inhales deeply through his nose. I respond with my tongue-work as we both get hotter and more excited. I'm usually very dominate, so being more passive while Nick wants it, is really hot to me. He teases me constantly, and I want to play around with it while I can, because I know soon I won't be able to resitate his actions.

Nick drags his hand from the side of my shirt, across my chest and up to my head. He grabs the back of my head, while parting his thumb to touch my cheek. I hold the back of his neck and feel the short hairs where his hair stops on his neck. Unknowingly, I let out a "mmm" in a deep tone. In a swift movement, Nick sits on my lap while still deeply kissing me. He pulls my head closer to him and away from the bed's headboard so we can get a rhythm going. His other hand moves to grab my shoulder to balance himself. At this point, I give up. I keep one hand firmly on the back of his neck and hair and use the other one to hold his ass, which was now resting on my upper thighs, and his crotch and torso flush against my body. I bite his bottom lip, because I know he loves that. It's my turn. I drag his lip out far, before letting it go back against his top lip. I move my hands around his butt and grab it tightly, while moving my head to kiss his neck, making sure to not give him a hickey. As I squeeze his butt in his shorts, he lets out a super sexy "uhhhh" and rocks his body closer to me in a sensual fashion. Now that I'm not kissing his mouth, he can focus on stripping us while I kiss his neck and make him harder.

He pulls off his shirt, then mine, then his shorts, then mine. He keeps our briefs on because I love that part. He puts his mouth back to mine and I grab him really tight. I quickly turn so he's laying on his back and I'm on top of him, my arms now on the bed to keep myseelf up while he his hands on my head and back. I kiss down his toned body and pull off his briefs. I push his legs apart so I can eat him out. I grab the lube and rub it into him, then place my hands on his hips and go for it. I rim him until I can see him getting more and more ready based on his facial expession. I come up, smile into his gorgeous eyes and look at his face for a moment, the face that drives me wild with love, lust, and pure happiness. I pull off my underwear and slowly go in.

The intial drive always gives us both the hottest moans. I go slow at first but I know how much he can take so I go deeper and faster. Occasionally, I'll bend down to kiss him or bite his lip, but I get so into the thrusting and feeling him that I'm unable to do anything else. I know he loves it too, as he will switch betwwn digging his fingertips into my back and grabbing the sheets when I push in. He finishes first with a loud and sexy "auughhh" and I finish shortly after a few more thrusts. I pull out and kiss him hard with passion and love and lay down beside him. I put on my trunks and him his and we put them back on.  He moves closer to me and intertwines his legs with mine and rests his head on my chest. "Damn", I say, "It's only been 20 minutes."