Destroy the prison

They landed in a room full of charts, books, and paper. Luffilia hand Scutum out blocking Arlong's shark saw he grabbed along the way. "This pen as blood on it." Luffilia said as she clung the pen. "This is Nami's life works. This is what she does. She lives, breathes, and charts for me. Tell would you use her differently?" Arlong said, trying to move his saw. "Use her?" Luffilia said, glaring at him.

Luffilia parry Arlong's shark saw, making him drop it as she shakes in anger. "Constellation Leocub." Luffilia said, making the fire cat appear before letting loose in the room, letting it all burn."What are you doing, my charts, my hard work!" Arlong said, looking around but met with a powerful punch. "These are not yours! This is a prison of 8 long years of suffering!" Luffilia said, moving her hand around. "This room was the problem. Why she couldn't be free these are just empty charts with no love." Luffilia said as she broke Arlong nose(?) "Burning this down will lift her spirit because of the chains that hold her." Luffilia said, holding her bloody hand before smashing Arlong down back to the first floor.

Leo minor keeped burning the building as Luffilia dragged Arlong out toasting him in front of the awaken villagers. "Nami? Can you patch me up?" Luffilia said, smiling at Nami as she ran to give Luffilia a hug. "You can rest now." Nami said as Luffilia took her suggestion. "Good, I'm tired." Luffilia said, closing her eyes as Nami held her. Just then, the marines showed up wanting Luffilia. "That girl took that 93 million berries and knocked us out cold. I don't know how she did it, but she is to be arrested immediately." Nezumi said but was knocked out by the others.

Zoro was in agony as Dr. Nako saw up his injury. "I'm surprised how long you served with this." Nako said, finishing up. "If you're going to continue, it is best to get a doctor." Nako said as he bandaged Zoro up. "I do have to say, your captain is one brave girl, especially her age." Nako said as he checked her out. "Age?" Zoro asked, putting on a shirt one of the villagers got him. "Ya, she's just 16." Nako said as he finished wrapping her hand. "16?" Zoro said, looking at her as she sleeps.

Two days passed when Luffilia woke up to the small of tangerines. Luffilia stretched, feeling her back popped before leaving the bedroom she was in. She saw Nojiko getting with a basket of tangerines. "Morning. Thanks again for allowing me to stay here." Luffilia said as she took a seat at the table. "It was all Nami. She said you would need all the rest you can get and you wouldn't get it on Going Merry." Nojiko said, handing her a glass of orange juice and a plate of food. "Your cook dropped this off before going back to the party saying that you need your strength back." Nojiko said as she continued to work as Luffilia took a bite. "Where is Nami anyway?" Luffilia asked as Nojiko put away everything. "Well, I'm going to the party. Come by when you're done." Nojiko said, ignoring her question.

Luffilia changed into a fitted red tank top with a shooting star, darker blue Jean's short shorts with her platform sandals. She was making her way to the village where she saw Genzo pouring wine over a grave. "Hold on there." Genzo said, not looking back at her. "Nami is leaving for good with you tomorrow. As the Captain can, you promise that you won't hurt her because if you do, then I will personally hunt you down." Genzo said, waiting for a replay. "Don't worry, I promise Nami won't get hurt emotionally by us. I'm a pirate, not a monster." Luffilia said, walking away to join her crew.

Luffilia found Zoro and Sanji sitting as Usopp was partying with the villagers. "Sorry if I worried you, guys." Luffilia said, taking a set next to Zoro. Zoro placed his hand on her straw hat, looking at the crowd. "It's fine we won, and you could rest easy for once." Zoro said, laying back. "Yes, sweet captain of mine. I, your crewmate, helped plenish the ship why you were resting." Sanji said as Zoro was ticked off. "After I started to do that!" Zoro said angrily, hitting Sanji on the head as he tried to kiss her hand.

The next morning, they had gotten the ship ready while also waiting for Nami to show up. "Just give her a few." Luffilia said on the bow, sunbathing when she heard running. She turned around to see Nami jumping on to the boat before lifting up her shirt, letting all the wallets fall. Nami waved and said her goodbyes. "I'm glad you're back, Nami." Luffilia said, smiling at Nami as she did the same. "If I'm to be a pirate, I would rather be a cosmic pirate." Nami said as the Zoro, Usopp, and Sanji smiled. "Cosmic?" Luffilia asked, wondering where that came from. "Ya well, you were past out the marines came to take you after you got my money back." Nami said, handing her a bag. Luffilia took it to see 18 million belis, making her look at Nami.

"That is your cut, I split it among us five. But this is the only time if I steal money, then it's mine like those wallets. If we find treasure well, we split it evenly." Nami said, taking a set on a lounge chair as Luffilia smiled as they set sail. "I may have also named our crew while you were out." Nami said, talking a map out. Luffilia turned to look out to the sea. Watching the sun go up as the day begins. "Set our course to the grand line." Luffilia said, smiling as everyone agreed, sailing to the grand line.