Chapter 2 De-spiritualizing Potion

Back in the store, Ling Ping'An closed the store door again, removed the key, and locked it.

(T/N: Changed his name from Ling Ping to Ling Ping'An.)

Then, he turned off the light, turned on his cell phone, using the light from it, and walked towards the upper floor.

Stomp stomp stomp.

The wooden staircase, creaking and groaning, was a little bit scary.

However, Ling Ping'An has long been used to it.

He went upstairs alone, went downstairs alone, opened his business alone, ate alone, and slept alone.

Pushing open the door of the hidden room, changing into slippers, turning on the lights, Ling Ping'An took out a bottle of iced drinks from the refrigerator, drank a refreshing sip, and then sank onto the sofa.

"Let's play games first and then write!" He said, "Anyway, it's already flopped!"

Writing online novels is an interest.

Playing games is a hobby.

Fish and bear's paw, both can be obtained.

(T/N: "Fish and bear's paw" is a Chinese idiom meaning You can't have both fish and bear's paw: In order to get something, you have to sacrifice something else.)

..........................................

Han Li took the flashlight in her hand.

Under the light of the electric lamp, she walked out of the fog step by step.

Coming out to the sunlight.

On the ground, there were still the ashes of the ghosts and ghouls that she had killed not long ago.

If it had been in the past, Han Li, like everyone else, would not have known what to do with the ashes left behind by these ghosts and ghouls.

But now she knows.

She walked up and expressionlessly grabbed those ashes.

She lowered her head and looked at the crimson book in her hand that was still continuing to heat up.

Opening the pages of the book, forbidden knowledge, came to her.

Therefore, she learned that the name of the demon she had decapitated, the gargoyle.

You can use the heart of a hawk-body demon crushed and mixed with the ashes of the gargoyle, add one liter of holy water, twelve grams of dead spirit herbs, and boil it in a copper pot to get the potion de-spirit potion that can deprive the power of the demons below the median level.

"Hawk-body demon!" Han Li knew there were appearances of that kind of demons somewhere.

Placing the ashes held in her hand into a small glass bottle, she put it away.

Han Li turned back and looked at the street behind her.

At some point, the thick fog had quietly dispersed.

What was in front of her was a dilapidated street.

As Han Li walked in, she only saw a collapsed house, a plaque scattered on the street, and a rusted out, abandoned vehicle parked on the side of the road.

This was a street before the catastrophe.

Today, it has been abandoned.

Han Li held the book and flashlight in her hands.