After George recovered from another Lizzy testing her ghost powers on George part of their daily life at Hogwarts, they immediately started conversing again. Lizzy getting filled up about every inch of what happened in the lively life of the twins especially since this summer that the family won a lottery. And the galleons were spent on a long needed family trip to Egypt to visit Bill. They went more into detail how they almost got away with trapping Percy in a tomb.

"There is another DADA teacher this year. Got himself a lot of scars on his face. What do you think his story is?", George remembered the introduction given to their yearly defense against the dark arts teacher.

"Dunno but I kinda miss messing with Quirrell", Fred sighed remembering the prior Muggles Studies and DADA teacher and the time they bewitched snow balls at him. With the help of Lizzy who taught them the spell.

"Knife kink gone wrong, what the poor blokes name", Lizzy had high doubts that this teacher would last in the position either. Even in her time at Hogwarts the Defense Against the Dark Arts position could never be permanently filled.

"Something like Christmas Loony? What was it George?"

"Fred it was Remus Lupin, I swear its like one thing goes into your ear then out the other", George nudged his brother then looked back at Lizzy.

Her eyes widened a little as she started to subconsciously started to levitate inch by inch and a small smile on her face. If she had a heart it would be beating out of her chest at the thought of reuniting with an old friend. Dumbledore had warned her until they found the way to bring her to peace she would not contact no one outside the school or connected to her past life. Or she may never find her peace seeing she was different from the other ghosts at Hogwarts.

"You okay Lizzy?", Fred brought her attention as she started descending back to the ground and taking back a more solid form.

"If its the right Remus Lupin, then I guess I get to see an old friend again", Lizzy smile still remained as she now started fixing her hair and patting her school uniform.

"Ouch I thought we were your only friends", George held a hand above his heart and went to Fred to hold him, while both twins dramatically acted.

"Oi I have more friends then you lot, there is Bill, Charlie, Tonks, you remember that one person with the vaults right", Lizzy pushed both of them over and they were now sitting against the cobblestone wall.

"Almost the whole Weasley family knows me, I still don't get why you won't let me meet Ginny and Ron", she complained while starting to fiddle with her thumbs.

"Well we had to share you with Bill and Charlie. You almost scared Percy to death so he refuses your existence now.", Fred said before Lizzy put her hand up for a high five. "I did get him good come on that was prank of the year"

"Anyways how can we let our wittle ronnikins know you're the mastermind of all of our pranks, but Ginny I guess you can meet her. I thought you wanted as little people as possible knowing about your existence anyways "  George finished off Fred's explain.

" I just get lonely sometimes", Lizzy now brought her knees up to her face. Dumbledore on top of keeping her isolated from her past friends and family insisted that she would stay in the shadow. But because of her first second time on earth and slightly traumatizing the Weasley twins kept her involved in their life. Not like Lizzy wanted to go against Dumbledore's orders, but she was still a teenager. George, Fred, and Lizzy did kept her existence their own little secret for awhile while they cause prank havoc around the school. Until Bill caught the trio one day and met the ghost properly. Which Bill told Charlie about then Charlie told Tonks. Then Tonks consoled Lizzy to speak to the secret vault breaker to help with their adventure, which Lizzy agreed to help.

"How is Harry?"

"I say he s'alright, inflated one of his family members. Quite proud of him if I say myself a little pay back from his treatment", George shrugged his shoulders remembering how Harry's window was barred up the year before.

"When will you speak to him?", Fred noticed how she was continuing to make herself into a more ball formed shape with her knees covering her.

"I don't know, what would he think his dead aunt who he probably didn't know about has been lingering around Hogwarts for five years and never even approached him. Blimey I didn't even know his existence until three years ago. I haven't quite gotten into the loop of what happened in the past several years", Lizzy was starting to tear up but the tears would never fall, just pent up like every other emotion she held on to now. The more she looked into the past the more pain it brought. From reading in the library during summer breaks that the majority of her friends died not so long after her. Finding out one of her best friends Sirius Black was supposedly the reason why James, Lily, and Peter were dead. She couldn't believe it at first still had doubts about it, but what other choice did she have.

"I'm sorry for making you upset Beth" , Fred heart was tearing after knowing her for five years now he noticed how she was becoming more, more Moaning Myrtle? no that wasn't right in his head. Elizabeth Potter was losing her spark that she shared with the twins when they first met. All he ever wanted to do was to cheer her up now more than ever.

A fat silence was now in the air as they all sat in comfort against the wall. Just as Fred was going to tell one of their pranks they pulled over the summer to cheer her up or get her praise.

"Boys it was great seeing you, but you best be going to bed their is class in the morning. I know you both have O.W.L.S this year, class is important ", Lizzy got up and started to pull on both of the twins hands to get them on their feet.

"Lizzy we all know we only pass class because you tutor us. We will be fine", George brought up.

" And I take pride in both of you I'm pouring all my knowledge to help you two in whatever you want to do in the future. I never got to so just giving you both open options ", Lizzy often helped both Fred and George in their studies expressing they should have balance with that and pranks.

"But I already know the prank shop is the dream. I still want to teach you some things I know to help the stocks. But, I do want my name somewhere in the shop"

"Of course Lizzy, what would we be without you", Fred went to ruffle her hair.

"Thank you. Goodnight Fred , Goodnight George" she gave each their respective hugs before phasing into the wall of the castle.

Fred and George stayed in the corridor for a little while enjoying the night air.

"George I've been having this idea for awhile"

"Wait you use your head for once", Fred hit his brother's shoulder

"Right right continue"

"This year we are going to help Lizzy get her peace"

" Fred that is an excellent idea "

--

i'll be updating the best i can every thursday pst time every week