Jungkook squinted his ears, dismissing any tears welled up in his eyes. "Is this-why you changed, Hyung?" His voice cracking a bit.

Jin furrowed his eyebrows as he crossed his arms.

But Jungkook still continued "is this why you were so got cold and weird? The reasons to skip classes and all that. Being highly educated but still you started a small cafe shop?"

Jin stayed silent as he heard him speak.

"Also-also the reason...why did you leave and go abroad?" Jungkook widened his eyes "fo-for this purpose!?"

Jin flattened his lips, "now I can't really let you go Jungkook, you know everything about me...I can't destroy my 7 year's MIOS just because of you kook. I'm sorry. But I have no option left"

'I was left with no options ....'

Taehyung's words he remembered.

He couldn't help with it.

It was already too much with his personal things and now even more problems, nerve wracking situations.

He broke down.. completely what he never did before in front of anyone other than Taehyung.

He couldn't care less about his perfect life image; it was already too much.

Jin was even shocked by seeing this kid who was all sunshine and was crying like this. Honestly he did feel bad but, like he said he has no options other than to ignore the fact that he knows Jungkook.

He crouched to wipe his tears but Jungkook harshly moved his face away. "You don't have..any right to t-touch me.." his voice was soft yet so stern.

Jin stepped back.

"Fine I won't.."

Jin noticed Jungkook's outfit, it was different than seemed been especially prepared for the hostage.

He always knew that Jungkook was perfect? He never envied him, instead he cared for him but...

Just he doesn't want to care for anyone else other than himself.

"That earring-" he murmured and leaned in to get a closer view and was going to touch it.

"No don't...please" Jungkook didn't yell, instead he asked softly. "Please...don't take this only thing from me..hyung" his lips wobbles at the thought of someone taking the only memory he held which connected him to Kim Taehyung

Jin furrowed his eyes. "Only thing?" He repeated.

'Only thing is left that my Taehyung gave me...' the tear cascaded down the trail of jis cheeks.

Jin straightened his posture and questioned with suspicion laced in it. "who... gave you this? Cause as much as I know you left wearing earrings long ago."

Jungkook stayed silent. "I-it was with the outfit."

"Then..I can take it right?" He simply said.

Jungkook looked up at Jin with a panicked voice. "No..y-you can't"

Jin's lip twitched -"why? if it's just a casual accessory then...why its the only thing you have, huh?" His eyes turned dark.