"Ced, could we have a word with you?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, sure. So what is it?"

"Dragons," Harry said.

"Dragons? What do you mean?" Cedric asked.

"That's the first task. Dragons," Harry answered.

"Oh, wow ok. Thank you for telling me. Oh and Potter, I tried to get my friends to take off the badges," Cedric said.

"It's fine," Harry said.

"Why so tense Potter?" Draco said making harry and I turn around.

"My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're gonna last 10 minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five," Draco said.

"I don't give a damn what your father thinks Malfoy. He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic," Harry said.

At what Harry said, Draco pulled out his wand to try and hex Harry. Thankfully, professor Moody came and transformed Draco into a ferret.

This caught everyone's attention in the courtyard. Moody stuffed Ferret Draco into Crabbes pants. Everyone was laughing at the scene.

"Is that Malfoy?" Cedric asked me.

"Yup," I said laughing.

"Professor Moody what are you doing? Is that a student?" Professor Mcgonagall asked.

"Well, technically it's a ferret."

Mcgonagall transformed Draco back into himself.

"My father will hear about this," Draco yelled.

"Is that a threat?" Moody said chasing after Draco, "Yeah keep running!"

"Alright everyone, the scene is over. Get back with your day," Mcgonagall said.

"Harry come with me." Moody said.

"Oh, uh I'll see you later Emery," Harry said.

"Ok bye!"

***

It was the day of the first task. I was nervous and i wasn't even in the tournament.

The quidditch pitch had been turned into an arena for the first task of tournament. I was walking with Hermione and Ginny to the arena.

"Bet on who you'll think will win!" George was yelling out.

"What are they doing?" I asked.

"Are they seriously betting on who will win?" Hermione said.

"Of course they are. They always do," Ginny answered.

We got to our seats in the stands and waited for the tournament to start.

"I'll be right back," I said.