005; brothers conflict

Start from the beginning

Louis is like a fragile doll.

It made Louis seem a little bit more human now that George is actually hugging him. The older man is ecstatic to know that this time, his small cute little brother didn't try to push him.

George seriously came in at the wrong place and at the wrong time.

Sumi's head is dug into George's chest and he wiggled his head out of his brothers embrace. George finally snapping out of his daydream because of the wiggling.

"Why did you come here?" George seemed flabbergasted by the sudden question.

"I was just passing by.." Sumi went quiet. His elder brother really came in at the wrong time. Despite being a huge manor, it feels like there's no privacy at all for him. Now that he's in another body, all spotlight feels like its on him and there's nothing he could do about it.

The fact that Sumi is going to go to school tomorrow is not gonna help either. He wondered how its gonna be like tomorrow. The subjects from his notebooks that he found looks easy, and he already learnt everything just by skimming through it. Will he get bullied? Or be respected because he's Bytons' favorite child? Hanging out with kids doesn't seem really fun.. but then again, Sumi is a kid now, with the mental age of a teenage boy.

The smaller boy rubbed his face into his brother's neck, making the older boy blush more. "L-Louis?"

He doesn't even have the energy to get up anymore.. George's embrace is really comfortable..

"Hm?"

"A-are you okay now?"

Sumi hummed, nodding his head slightly. Using both his arms, Sumi created some space, makin George slightly disappointed but it didn't show. Finally standing on his 2 feet, he looked at his brother again.

"Thanks."

George nodded awkwardly, scratching his neck. No one talked. It was silent. Sumi didn't know what to do now. He's never really talked to George since he came here and he didn't really know how bad their relationship was. Even Sumi, who had little interactions with humans, could feel the awkward atmosphere, so he did anything an average person would do to get out of the situation.

"Want some sweets? I can bake." THAT IS NOT SOMETHING AN AVERAGE PERSON WOULD SAY (But Sumi was inexperienced, he just acts like he's an expert, sadly).

George didn't answer at first. It was because of Sumi's statement. Since when had his little brother learnt how to bake? He thought that the little imp didn't like getting his hands dirty!

But then again, if he accepts, he gets to spend more time with his lovely little brother. George didn't even answer his brother yet when a small hand softly held his bigger hand. His eyes widened in suprise when Sumi started dragging him softly to probably the kitchen.

George: ... (Since when was his brother so adorable?)

On the way to the kitchen, they were passing by some servants, who looked confused by their interaction. Their reactions were predictable, because Louis didn't really have a good relationship with George. Its like they were strangers living in the same house.

It actually took about 10 minutes to get to the kitchen. That's how big the Cliffard estate is, and it could take more than an hour to actually circle around the whole house. Yes, Sumi was also suprised when he first came here because this place was so big.

Finally when they arrived, no chefs were there. Because Sumi knows their schedules, so he knows when they're out to take a break. If Byton's favorite child was seen holding a knife, everyone would freak out. But George didn't seem like the type to tell, so cooking infront of him might go well. Its better to have George liking him than hating him.