Emptiness - OS

'ASR we won'

'yes champ we won'

And with that arnav carried Aarav a replica of him on his shoulders and started to cheer up for him forgetting of his surroundings, forgetting about his 'THE ASR' image forgetting about his wife whom he hasn't given attention from last one month and who once was his whole world and for whom he fought to his family to do remarriage. Khushi that's her name and like her name she was known to spread happiness in others world and she did, but with a price.. yes she payed a higher price to bring happiness into the life of his beloved husband whom she loved more than anything and for whom she can do anything. That's why she payed the price of her happiness to bring happiness in his arnav ji life. But now this price is not giving her peace, earlier she was happy while giving him happiness but right now it was taking something from her which is hurting her a lot... What is it??? Is it her heart? Is it paining as if someone pierce knife into it and slowly and steadily pushing it harder more. Yes... It is her heart which is paining whom sound is not coming but she can feel it bleeding. And what is hurting her a lot... His husband ignorance and enjoying with his ex or his cool nature without ASR image... And the result was in front of her... His ignorance and him spending time with his ex was hurting her more. A tear was dropped from her eyes and she has taken hiccups for it. She watched them from outside. This game was planned by her so that his dearest hubby can enjoy the game and that too with her.. but the scene in front of her made her heart bleed more. His husband not only enjoying with his ex he also forgot about her pain which she got while dribbling the ball... And how he said smirking to sit outside as if making fun of it...while watching them then and now she started to take back steps. This is not the life she thought about with arnav...  She saw him enjoying, happy contended and what not.

And a thought came into her mind. He is happy... Happy without her. Is that true... Is whatever Sheetal ji said this morning and last one month was that true... is he.. is he now regretting marrying her, is he really embarrassed because of her because she is not from his world and doesn't know to speak english, is he not loving her anymore? And then she watched towards him laughing aloud and giving hifi to his ex Sheetal.

And she cried whatever she was watching everything was looking real to her and was proving it with facts. And then with disturb mind, crying aloud she ran... She ran from there.. she can't imagine that picture perfect look of them... With each steps she started to think about the change which took place in this one month after she gave shelter to his husband ex and her child. Everyday she got insulted by that kid, the taunt which was given to her by her mother about her dressing style, language and many more thing which was ignored by his family, daily comparison of that Aarav with his husband, him ignoring her for DNA issue. And what an irony..  the man who never trusted her for any single time was asking her why she is not trusting him and that made her cry more.

With steady steps she came into their room. But this room today is not looking like their anymore. It is like his not her. What changed in one day... Their clothes still hanged together, their bedsheet cosmetic everything is kept together then what changed..  their relationship... Yes it's their relationship which is changed now... And whose fault is that her or his... She don't know.. she doesn't know anything... She just wanted him back... She just wanted his naughty hubby back who does sweet things to her... The person with whom she is staying from last one month is not her arnav ji neither he is ASR.  He looks like arnav Sheetal's arnav...

No no no...  What is she thinking... She slapped her self hardly for 3 times for thinking like this... She cried hard but no one was there to hear her cries... She started to slapped herself more she shouldn't think like this otherwise arnav ji will definitely leave her for sure only this thought was running into her mind. And then getting tired of crying and slapping she slumped down on the floor buried her face in knees.