Chapter 13: Keeping It Lowkey

8 AM

Cheryl woke up to an empty bed. With one eye open, she gave her body a good stretch before she sat up. The sight of the neat, ventilated, and well-scented room instantly made her flash a smile to start the beautiful day. Toni wasn't around and she assumed that she was inside the bathroom; she heard the faucet running. She was about to sit up when Jughead, Sweet Pea, and Fangs came in yelling.

"Toni, rise and sh— Oh!" Fangs awkwardly smiled and glanced at Jughead and SP. "My bad, didn't know you're in here, Red... Step back, boys."

"Guys?" Toni walked out of the bathroom, dressed up with the towel wrapped on her head. "What are you doing here? I don't remember we..." She glanced at Cheryl and she knew she was too uncomfortable. "Shit... Hold on. Cheryl, stay here. Boys, outside. Come on."

"What the hell was that? You guys fucked last night?!" 

Cheryl went to eavesdrop by the door. When she heard Jughead say that, she snorted.

Toni slapped his arm. "Jug, shut up, okay? We didn't. She was harassed last night, so I took her here." She saw Fangs smirk, so she rolled her eyes. "Can you three not think sexual? Ugh. I made breakfast in the kitchen, but leave some for Cheryl."

Cheryl heard footsteps coming, so she sat back on the bed. She was tying her hair in a ponytail when Toni walked in. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Toni sat beside her. "Sorry about that."

Cheryl nodded.

"I made you breakfast. Wanna eat with the boys?"

"Uh, I'd rather go home?" Cheryl wasn't comfortable with the idea. "Also, I gotta shop for later."

"Are you sure you're not hungry? I can grab you a sandwich?"

Cheryl smiled. "That's a good idea."

While the boys stayed by the dining area, Toni walked with Cheryl to the car. "So... see you later?"

"I haven't thanked you yet." Cheryl sighed. "And these clothes, too, I'll give it back to you ASAP, don't worry."

"Don't mention it, you're good." Toni smiled. "Drive safely."

Cheryl hugged her. It was a surprise, but at least it wasn't aggressive. Just sweet and tame. "Thank you so much. I really appreciate you."

Riverdale Cougars
1:10 PM

Ronnie ✨: Fuckers y'all better get ready to drive here now. I swear if anyone came late I'll feed you to my alligators.

Josieee 🎤: omw luvs

Nancy Drew: ^

Keller 🌈: ^^

Bombshell 🔥: VERONICA OPEN THE DAMN DOOR NOW. I'M HERE

Ronnie ✨: Wow, the queen is the early bird among us haha coming

Fangs 🐍: Serpents are otw

Ronnie ✨: Good. Bombshell and my baby are here. Remember, no late comers 😊

Ronnie ✨: Ms. Bombshell is killing her outfit wtf

Ronnie ✨: Ronnie ✨ sent an attachment. [For context: It was a red, fit, long sleeve top, miniskirt and thigh high boots]