129 •Abbey.

After he got the message, Louis got up from the couch and went to his boyfriend. "Harry?"

"Shh, be quiet! Darcy just fell asleep." Harry said coming out from their daughter's room.

"Your friend just texted me."

Harry raised his eyebrows. "My friend? Which one?" He asked and started cleaning the living room from the toys Darcy was playing with.

"Abbey."

"Abbey? I haven't talked to her in a few months. What did she want?"

Louis unlocked his phone to read the text again. "Um, asked me if I could help her with the furniture, she moved into a new apartment recently."

"Oh, okay. When are we going?"

"Tomorrow around noon. But she also asked if I could come alone, she doesn't want to bother you and Darcy."

Harry quickly turned around to face his boyfriend. "Alone? She asked you to come to her apartment alone? Without me?" He asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah, but I mean she's right. You know Darcy isn't the biggest fan of car rides."

"Louis, there's no way you're going to her house alone."

"And why's that? It's not like I'm gonna do anything more than help her with the furniture. C'mon, babe." Louis said and laughed.

"Because it's fucking suspicious that she asks you to come to her house without me." Harry said raising his voice now.

"Wasn't she one of your best friends? Why do you suddenly not trust her?"

"Was, Louis. She isn't anymore. She's always been weird ever since I told everyone we're dating. She used to say how lucky I am, how much she wished she was in my place, etc. I don't trust her."

"You have every right to not trust her, but you trust me and I can assure you that I'll just help her with the furniture and go home as fast as I possibly can, to my princesses." He said softly and kissed Harry's forehead.

"I'll be calling you every two seconds, you won't get rid of me."

"I would love that. We can even facetime the whole time."

"Good idea. I'll think about it."

"Now, can we go to bed, darling? I'm kind of tired." Louis said and started kissing Harry's neck.

"Lou...it's still early. Do you really wanna go to sleep at 9 p.m?" He said with a smirk.

"I mean, there's plenty of things we can do in bed before going to sleep.."

"You're unbelievable, Tomlinson." He said attacking Louis' lips and sitting on his lap.

"And that's why you love me, Styles." The blue-eyed boy replied kissing his boyfriend back.

———————
YALL IM SORRY

LIKE GENUINELY SORRY FOR YOUR EYES

IM SHITTY AT WRITING CHAPTERS THAT ARENT IN ANY SOCIAL MEDIA FORM

I PROMISE IT WONT HAPPEN EVER AGAIN

i'm gonna kill myself i swear this is so fucking terrible ew
15/11/2021