In regards to Two Toned Friendship and where it stands.

As this goes up, I'll be deleting that update chapter for that story, due to me not being pleased how that chapter played out.

I've sat here for the past few hours since that chapter has gone up, read it over once, twice, enough times to realise how terrible it has gotten.

As much as I hate to admit it, that story is a lost cause for me. Some of you may get mad at me for saying that but I want you to hear me out on this.

Over the past few times of updating that story, the direction of where I wanted to take the storyline has gone downhill to the point where I honestly don't even feel like touching the story anymore due to not wanting to ruin it anymore than I have.

That story was the first thing I published on here, and over the past two years on here I feel my writing has evolved and I find it difficult to adapt my writing to that story.

Two Toned Friendship - compared to any of my other projects I've produced - isn't up to the standard for me.

Go read one of my other stories, then compare it to that. To me, it isn't good. Maybe once, yeah it was great. But looking at it now, I just sigh at it.

You may think I'm being judgemental of my work but it's just how I see it.

As of today I will no longer be updating that story.

If some of you solely follow me for that story and want to unfollow or whatever that's fine, it's understandable. But it's gotten to the point where I honestly can't do nothing more with that story.

To you, as a reader you may say 'well Tay, there is so much more you could do with that story, don't just abandon it!'.

Here's the thing, put yourself in my position of having to update a story that you honestly have no idea what to do with anymore. I know most of you are writers and I hope that you'll understand where I'm coming from.

Heck, I'm sure most of you writers have deleted or just left stories you didn't have any idea what to do with anymore.

As a writer I feel I could be spending my time writing chapters of different books than wasting my time trying to attempt to write something for this story, just to not feel happy with the end product.

I'm hoping that you see my point of view, and respect it.

As of Two Toned Friendship as the fanfic itself, it will not be deleted off of my account. It will remain there, in case any of you want to reread it of whatever.

But it will no longer get updated.

I wanna thank you all for your support on that story over the past two years, it's highly appreciated.

If one day I happen to write another Seth/Kaitlyn fanfic then so be it, but until then it's goodbye Sethlyn.