Chapter 45

I nod still blushing, he wipes the lipstick on his lips and steps out while I re-do my lips feeling shy to look into the mirror as I can feel his presence.

We sit in the car, he starts it and after about 5 mins he breaks the silence.

Sid: Shehnaaz, Why aren't you speaking anything? What are you thinking?

Shehnaaz: Sidharth, will I become pregnant since we kissed?

He starts laughing loudly for over 10 minutes.

Sid: Yes, you will!! So to save the embarrassment, let's get married!

Shehnaaz: How can we marry? We haven't even said I love you yet?

Sid: Well actions speak louder than voice, I find it difficult to express myself but I know you will understand.

.... 🤔

😁😁 That's a glimpse of my another story..

https://my.w.tt/H6rp10Wplcb

Do give it a read

Do give it a read..

Let's continue with Opposites Attract as per your request!!😉
___________________________________

Sana opens her eyes in the morning. She gets worried because Sidharth wasn't there beside her. She turns around and finds him sitting on the couch with a laptop in his hand busy scrolling.

Sidharth isn't a morning person who would wake up so early in the morning.

Sana: (sits straight) Baby, what are you doing so early in the morning? Did you sleep well?

Sidharth: (looks up at her) Huhh?? Is it morning already?

Sana: (surprised) What? Didn't you sleep at all? Are you doing some office work? Why didn't you wake me up? I would have helped you!

Sidharth keeps his laptop on the table in front of the couch and walks towards her. He kisses her forehead by cupping her cheeks with both his hands and sits beside her.

Sidharth: No baby!! I was so excited about our pregnancy news at night that I just couldn't sleep. (Touching her belly) I was so curious that I began to check sites on pregnancy and baby's development on internet.

Sana was dumbfounded at the way he was excited about the little one who was yet to arrive in this world.

Sidharth: Honey, don't you have morning sickness?

Sana turns her head from right to left and to the right saying no. He presses her breasts unannounced and she shies.

Sidharth: They are soar! How did I not notice this earlier?

Sana looks at him with wide eyes as if she was looking at an alien.

Sidharth: Do you feel tired and sleepy?

Sana: (nods in agreement) Yes, sometimes I take a short nap in between work (she giggles).

Sidharth: (frowns) you should have told me about this earlier. Anyways, from now on you are compulsorily taking a short nap during afternoon so that you don't stress yourself. (He instructs)

Sana: (Nods) Yes boss! But Sidharth, I am not the first lady who has got pregnant, there are many ladies working in our office who doesn't get such privileges. Anyways!! Do you plan to sleep or are you going to behave like zombie until the baby arrives?

Sidharth smiles and lies on the bed.

Sidharth: Do you want to cuddle and sleep baby for some more time?

Sana: I would love to but I am hungry! You know I feel hungry at midnight sometimes.

Sidharth: And what do you do that time?

Sana: I sneak into kitchen without disturbing you! (She smiles)

Sidharth: Should I get you something to eat now?

Sana: No baby, I will freshen and go down. You need to sleep for sometime now. So sleep!!

She caresses his stubble and plants a soft kiss on his forehead before making her way to washroom. He dozes off on the bed.

In the evening, when they both come home from office, Sana gets a surprise!

Sana: Honey! Did you arrange for this fridge and Microwave here?

Sidharth: Yes! You feel hungry or food craving at midnight, you don't need to go down to kitchen. Let me know and it will be present infront of you in seconds.

Sana hugs him tightly. Sidharth loosens the grip.

Sidharth: Baby be careful, I don't want our baby to feel squeezed inside.

Sana rolls her eyes at his over-protectiveness and smiles.

Sidharth: Now write a list of food which you crave for, so that I get them arranged and fill up the fridge.

Sana nods blowing a flying kiss at him.

2 days later, Sidharth goes to Sana's cabin and asks her to come with him. They both go to the 3rd floor, Sana is perplexed as to where he was taking her. She finds some 100's of employees gathered there. There was a door and it had a ribbon tied ready for inauguration. Sidharth hands over a scissor to Sana.

Sana (still confused): What is this?

Sidharth: Cut it and you will get to know soon.

She cuts the ribbon and everone claps. When they go inside, she is surprised and happy!

It was a huge hall having beautiful baby pictures on the wall, massage chairs, a huge study hall having books and there were few rooms having beds as well.

Sidharth: Yes, This room is for all the ladies who are expecting baby, you are allowed to take short naps here, snack up some healthy foods, get massage, read books and also a full time nurse will be there to help you if you need to consult. I know I am late to realise that expecting mothers need special care but from now on please feel free to use it.

Sana had tears in her eyes for the sweet gesture. She remembers that how carefully he listened to her when she spoke about privileges which other ladies don't get in their office. He not only cared for her but understood the difficulties other women go through.

When they go back to his cabin, she locks the door behind, pulls his face close to hers and kisses him all over his face. While she did that he closes his eyes, holds her by her waist and smilingly allows her to do whatever she wanted. He knew how proud she felt about him.

Once she was done with kissing, she pulls herself far from his face and giggles. When he raises his eyebrows, she picks out a phone from her pocket and pulls him closer by taking a selfie with him. He laughs as he finds that his face was fully covered with lipstick marks.

Sidharth: What are you going to do with that selfie baby?

Sana: Hmm.. how about making a copy of it and posting it on the office notice board?

Sidharth: (chuckles) Great idea!! Just don't forget to mention that this art (pointing finger on his face) was made by this artist (pointing finger at her).

Sana bites her lips blushing, he pulls her cheeks and pecks her lips. She takes a tissue and wipes his face carefully.

_____________________________
How do you find Sidharth in this chapter? Drop in comments!

Also read my other story.. link mentioned on top.. 😉

❤️❤️