OᔕTEᑎᔕIᗷᒪE

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Hobi was visibly annoyed. "V.. why is he taking so long ? just to fix his hair?" He raised his eyebrows completely not believing that Jungkook would take this much time only to fix his hair.

Taehyung payed no attention to Hobi's words.

Hobi tilted his head. "V did he do something? Or are you hiding something?"

Taehyung simply looked up at Hobi and said, "It's nothing."

Hobi sighed. "Fine, if so I'm going to check on him"

Taehyung's heart clenched. Of Course he doesn't want anyone to disturb Jungkook while he was having his personal time. He knows Jungkook is scared and if Taehyung went on to console Jungkook. everything might go wrong. The latter might get even more scared and deny to fo with them, but there was no choice.

Jungkook had no choice since they were already here, even if he tries to fight the guards won't let him escape.

Things might get dirty, and there was a chance for the younger to get hurt if the waters trauls in that direction.

Atleast Taehyung doesn't want to happen, clearly.

Just as Hobi was about to walk towards Jungkook's room and Taehyung was about to stop him by giving an excuse, The door hinged and opened.

Both of their attention was in that direction.

There Jungkook cames walking out of the door looking so out of the world.

Well, not only Taehyung's but also Hobi's mouth was open but soon they both fixed it

'His eyes...are still puffy' Taehyungsoon noticed when their eyes met.

Hobi smirked, "Oh V I have to say... ofcourse he looks so handsome that no one can forget." He laughed,  "It was really suspicious... the moment I said that you need someone to... kidnap someone who looks really good but" he looked at Taehyung. "But when suddenly you prepared Jungkook I felt as if you had already planned him from the start." Taehyung was looking at the floor, "Now I see why you never forget him even after passing your school."

'That guy knew we were classmates?' Jungkkok furrowed his eyebrows and again looked at Taehyung, who looks so different yet he is so mesmerizing. 

"Now V put this on him" Hobi signalled a guard as he took a handcuff, a real one...

Jungkook widened his eyes and looked at Taehyung who seemed really unbothered.

Taehyung reached out his hands from his pant's pocket and extended his arm to take the handcuff. 

Jungkook clenched his teeth in fear but didn't move yet his eyes were searching for a gist warmness in Taehyung's eyes but, when Taehyung looked straight in his eyes. he couldn't find any.