Prologue

"Heegyeong, shouldn't you take your sister from the train station?" asked Hong Hyun-Sook, the mother of four children. The black-haired woman was busy preparing dinner in the kitchen, her hands nimbly cutting vegetables.

"Ah!" Heegyeong gasps as she suddenly remembers her little sister. She runs to her room in a hurry, grabs her bag and car keys, then rushes out of the house. She puts the key into its keyhole, turns on the car engine, and drives straight to the train station.

"How can I forget about her when I was so excited about it yesterday?" She sighed.

Today is when her youngest sister returns home after she finishes her middle school days and will continue her last high school year at the same school her sister and brother had attended. "Finally, she will be with us again. Come to think of it, what's the main reason she wants to go to school in another state again?" She ponders over it but still keeps her focus forward.

As soon as the traffic light in front switches red, Heegyeong presses the brakes, and immediately the car halt. Gently, she is tapping the car's steering wheel as she waits for the lights to turn green. But then, a group of schoolboys walking down the sidewalk took her attention. On how they wear their uniform sloppily reminds the woman of something. "Aah, that's it... because of the bully."

× × ×

Looking around, Heegyeong scratches her head slightly. She's pretty much sure that her younger sister had told her that she had to wait at the coffee shop near the train station, but she couldn't see the teenager. Her looks shouldn't be that different from what they used to. "I guess... I'll call her," she mumbled before slipping her hands into her handbag and drawing out the smartphone. Typing away her sister's phone number, she places the phone next to her ear and hears it ringing.

"Hello?"

"Ah, little sis! I have arrives but where are you?" she asked as she whirls her head to the left and right, looking for her sister again.

"Ohh... I went to the toilet just now. I will be ready in a few minutes, just wait there," she said before ending the call, doesn't give Heegyeong a chance to speak.

"Okay?" She felt a little stunned but, it didn't that matter. Probably she's busy doing her thing.

While she's waiting for her younger sister to come, a message reaches in. "Seojun?" She began replying to the text until...

"Eonni!"

Heegyeong lifted her head off the phone and smiled broadly. "Welcome home... Taeyoung"

 Taeyoung"