1

Charli walked down the hall. She was the new kid in high school. Usually no one would care if there was someone new because high schools are supposed to have a lot of kids. But this school was a private one so there weren't as many.

People were staring at me. There wasn't a whole lot but still. So this is what its like to be popular I thought.

"In someway,"I said to myself. 

Then a girl with a pink outfit and blonde hair that shined like the sun approached me.  Someone else hanged with her. She had black hair and her outfit was green. These girls almost look like the Christmas colors. Almost. But I didn't say that to them.

"Hey new girl," said the blonde.

"Hello!" I cheerfully replied.

"Whats your name?" I asked.

"My name is Alex and this is Jade. We came here to ask if you wanted to be friends."

"Well my name is Charlie and I would love to be friends!"

"Yay new friends!"

"Kudos to that," said Jade.

Brring!

I haven't even talked to the girls that much so I probably got to school late.

The three girls hurried to their classes since they only had 5 minutes to get there. Fortunately for Chairli, Jade and Alex where in her first period! It was nice because she got to talk to them while they were going there.

"English is the worst!" Jade complained.

"I'm actually pretty good at English."

Alex and Jade looked at Charli with a blank expression.

"What??"

"Nothing," they both said.

"Jinx!" The blonde and green bean said together. Then they both laughed.

Chairli felt a bit left out. But she only just met them so it could explain why she didn't have a great connection with them.

A few more people walked into the class. One had purple hair and another 2 with blue. There was also one with red and pink hair.

I was confused because all of them had colored hair. My hair was naturally orange and I was thinking it was the same for Alex and Jade. The teacher was beginning to talk so I just brushed it off and paid attention to the lesson.