GROUP 2, FIGHT!

Monday of next week saw six new kids taking the train out to Hosu. Kirishima, Bakugou, Yuuga, Sero, Denki, Satou, to be precise. Katsuki was silently fuming at being pressed chest to chest with Ejiro because of how packed the train was, Satou was writing down new recipes for high sugar goods he could make, Denki and Sero were talking about some video game they found earlier at the store, and Yuuga, as always, is staring at you.

The train came to a stop at Hosu station and they, along with few other people, got off and started walking to the exit. Izuku and Todoroki hadn't been at school that day so it wasn't much of a surprise that they were already at the entrance with a jeep waiting for them.

" Alright kiddies, we'll be doing field work today. Well, you'll be doing field work with Sho as I monitor your progress. Hop in."

The green haired boy climbed into the front driver seat as Shoto claimed shotgun and the rest piled into the back, settling for the ride.

———

Izuku leaned back in his chair as he watched his computers boot up and awaken in preparation for today's tasks. He obviously couldn't send a bunch of teens on an assassination mission, so he had them on patrol with Sho, with Aizawa's permission of course. He watched through the traffic cams for anything to sick the boys after and was pleased to find several crimes in progress. He split them into groups of two and had Shoto stay back incase anyone needed backup. Kirishima and Bakugou were sent to stop a robbery, Satou and Yuuga got sent after a mugger, and Denki and Sero were sent after a car thief.

———

Katsuki was angry, he always was, but in this situation he was angry that this dumbass had a child in his grip and was holding her hostage. He needed to figure out a plan before they went in so that they didn't risk her life but he was drawing blanks, and that made him angrier. He was about to call in that stupid half and half bastard when he saw Kiri sneaking in and blending with the hostages. He didn't know what he was doing but he saw the taller boy had a plan do he followed his lead.

" Excuse me sir!" The red head yelled out to the man with the gun.

" I said stay on the fuckin ground!"

He shot up in an intimidation tactic and people tried to blend even further into the ground.

" Yes, I know but, maybe you could take me instead of the girl. I'm a bigger target, easier to hit than a small girl who could wiggle out of your grip."

And he knew the boy was stupid but he didn't think he was that stupid. He looked up at the taller and started to protest but the robber had already made up his mind and threw the girl away in favor of taking Katsuki's favorite dumbass instead.

Katsuki got real mad at that point, NO ONE, touches his dumbasses, especially not his favorite. He got up and let a weak explosion off right in the guys gut before picking him up and slamming him head first into the floor, making sure not to take Kiri along with him.

Someone had called the police at some point cause as soon as the blonde and red head walked out of the bank the cops rushed up to get their statements. Kirishima told them what happened as Katsuki silently raged, he and kiri were having a long talk after this.

———

The mugger was exceedingly easy to take care of in Yuuga's fabulous opinion, and once they returned what he had stolen they handed him off to the police at the nearby bank before heading back to the place they had left Todoroki. Of course if that was all that happened, the author wouldn't be writing such a small account of the event. You see I, the fabulous Yuuga, witness my dear friend Satou, get stabbed!

They were walking through an alley talking about different cheesecake recipes when another mugger jumped out of nowhere and tried gutting Satou like a fish before Todoroki, who was on the roof of the building, suplexed him into unconsciousness.

Yuuga dragged the unconscious man over to a wall and kicked him in the ribs before moving back to Satou. Todoroki was putting pressure on the wound as he told Yuuga to call Midoriya to make sure that he knew what was going on. As he went to grab his phone it started to ring, the caller idea telling him that it was Midoriya.

" Yeah I know, just keeping doing that, I already sent the paramedics your way with a call. They and Katsuki plus Kirishima should be your way in a minute or two."

The line went silent and Yuuga looked over to the mouth of the alley where, true to his word, the paramedics and the other two were. Yuuga let them take care of Satou as he and Todoroki went back to the roof, waiting for the last team.

–––—

" WOOOO!"

Denki yelled as he and Sero skated Harley Quinn style behind the stolen car. They had, at some point, somehow, gotten two pairs of roller skates and used them and Sero's tape to latch onto the car. Sero had a wild grin on his face  as he looked over at Denki. They had worked out a plan before they latched on so all he had to do was-

" NOW DENKI!"

Sero let go of the tape and watched as Denki lit up. The electricity traveled down the tape and hit the car at, well, lightning speeds. At first it seemed as if nothing had changed, and then the car started skidding. Sero made a tape prison from his strongest tape and hoped when the car hit it didn't just tear threw. He caught up with Denki, who had successfully not shorted his brain, and watched as the side of the car hit the tape and went a little further, before it was sent back an inch or two by the force.

The driver and the other two men tried to crawl out and away but Sero taped them up and Denki knocked them out.

" Wait, weren't we supposed to give this back?"

They looked at each other before booking it back to where the others are, sirens blaring towards the scene as they absolutely lost their shit in laughter.

–——

" Alright, that was pretty decent, now for the second half of your training, Kirishima, Satou, and Yuuga will be working the floor. The other three, will be going outside with Shoto. You can all go home at 8, dismissed."

They all groaned at Midoriya's words, but they got to work nonetheless.