Chapter 2: Training and return

In Izuku's mind

Izuku woke up to find himself sitting at a poker table with someone else also sitting parallel to him. The person was busy shuffling a deck of cards. At closer observation Izuku saw that the man sitting in front of him had white hair, yellow colored eyes and was wearing some sort of Casino card dealer outfit with gloves.

 At closer observation Izuku saw that the man sitting in front of him had white hair, yellow colored eyes and was wearing some sort of Casino card dealer outfit with gloves

"Wanna play some poker kid." The man ask Izuku to which he answered with a simple sure. He then handed out three face down cards to Izuku and himself, he then placed three face down on the table and put the rest of the cards to the side. "So where am I exactly?" Izuku asked as he raised his poker chips which randomly appeared "Well where in your minds scape. And as for why I'm here is because I have a offer for you." The man said as he also raised then out one card each to him and Izuku.

Izuku raised a eyebrow but let the man continue "I've already seen into your memories and heart and I know you still want to be a hero, so I'm offering you my powers." At this Izuku's eyes widened as his eyes watered, he could still protect people if he accepted this. He took a couple more minutes to think about this before he spoke "Sir I accept." He said with new determination in his eyes to which the man grinned at. "But what's your name?" Izuku asked tilting his head to which the man chuckled at "Name's Rex Wilson kid." Rex introduced "Well Rex-san I'm Izuku Midoriya." Izuku said with a smile.

"Ok now I'm sure by now your wondering what my powers are?" Rex asked to which Izuku nodded "Well it's called "The cards of legends". Now I want you to flip over the cards on the table" Rex instructed to which Izuku flipped the three face down cards to find instead of having the four main shapes and numbers on the front, this cards had pictures. The left card had a picture of a katana with a black blade and brown hilt, it also had the name on the bottom which was "Intetsu". The middle card had a picture of a black and red sniper, that also had a name on the bottom which was "Kuchiki-kan". And the right card had a picture of a blue portal with the name "Potaru" on the bottom.

"This deck of cards has a total of 51 card with is comprised of 17 weapons, 17 guns and 17 magic cards. Each blade and gun has it's own special ability like Intetsu" Rex then points at the card "It has a special ability called "Itoshura" Which will boost your physical attributes six times of 1 minute." He then points at the sniper "Kuchiki-kan has the special ability "perfect aim" as the name says you can never miss a shot while using it." He finally points at the magic card "As the card name say this cards are full of a magic spells. Potaru here is a portal card, just say the name of the place you want to go and use the card and a rift will open sending you to that place."

Rex finished explaining leaving a awestruck Izuku. Rex only chuckled at the greenate, he then snapped his fingers and the world around them changed to a forrest with a house near it " Your going to train for 5 years" Rex said making Izuku scream "What!?!" "Calm down kid a year here is one week outside" Rex informed making Izuku calm down "Now let's your training from hell begin" Rex said with a smirk making Izuku start sweating bullets.