Chapter 5• Passing the UA exams

Yeah so I'm too lazy about the ua exams and i want to get to the part that you and shigaraki meet.
___________

The UA exams ended one day ago. You just have to wait for the letter if your accepted or not. Midoriya and you were excited to know about all of it, because he said he meet all might and told me not to tell anyone about it, which i promised not to. And then the both of you heard a doorbell. Midoriya and you made eye contact then woop yourself as fast as you can towards the door.

We just saw the mailman leaving, so we grabbed our letters and read it. Our eyes was so fast at reading it and then we got all excited due to thw results

"WE ARE ACCEPTED!!!!!" We yelled at the same time

We called his mom and tell the good news "Hey mom, me and y/n pass in the UA exams" Midoriya said as we showed her the letter "Oh that's great, hope you two are in the same class" Mrs midoriya said "Thanks for the support, do you think it's ok if i called you mom?" I asked Mrs midoriya "Sure, i treat you like my daughter so i Don't mind" She smiled at me "Well then let's celebrate then!" Izuku said

We went to the nearest store and eat what we wanted, i ate my (f/f) that was available while izuku ordered his favorite, and his mom ordered the same as his (I don't know what izuku's favorite food is, so let me know. Comment it nowww)

After we ate we head out and went straight home "Thank you for giving me food mom" i said "I already said, it's not a big deal, i treat you like mw own daughter so don't worry about it" She smiled "We'll be here outside for a while" Izuku said as her mom nodded and closed the door.

We stood there, feeling the fresh air "So y/n what are you trying to do when we already started going to y/n" izuku breaks the soothing silence "Don't know, probably be a hero that doesn't let the one their gonna save die" i frowned "S-sorry y/n, i didn't know that was your reason" he looked away "No problem izuku, it's not your fault" I said as i felt something vibrating in my pocket. As i heard someone's phone rang, it was izuku's

"that's a cute ringtone izuku" i said hearing his ring tone. It was all might saying "I am here" repeatedly "Ahh yeah" he panicked as we both answered the call. We looked at each other and got the same call and ran away from the house.

~~~~~~~

After that you were called in your school office because your principal wanted to have a word with you and Midoriya. But what you didn't know is that bakugou also entering UA.

"I'm glad the three of you successfully passed the UA exams" the principal said "Yeah but i was only the one who was joining UA not this quirkless boy and his girlfriend" Bakugou hissed "Oh no sir, I'm not midoriya's girlfriend" i said "Okey, but thank you for joining UA, it was a great honor for our school to have students who will enter UA" the principal sai. We bowed and move our way outside and went home.

"You know you two shouldn't go to UA only real heroes can go there" Bakugou points at me and midoriya "I don't care bakugou" I hissed at him "Ohh looks like that deku's girlfriend is mad at me, how pitty" he said "You know bakugou, i don't care what your saying, why can't you accept that there are more people that are better than you" i said. Right after i said that i feel an pain in my cheeks, i was punched by bakugou. Maybe my words were too offending, but it was the truth. He needs to now the truth, i don't want anyone believe in lies.

"Y/n are you okey?" Midoriya ran to you and hold your shoulder "See, is that what you call hero?" I wiped the blood in my lips "How dare you say that" Bakugou went in front of you as he throw midoriya away. He punched you again. And again. And again, you didn't feel that much pain. Because being hurt by someone wasn't new to you anymore "Ahahahah" i laughed as blood continues to drip from my mouth "What are you laughing at? I'm punching you. You were supposed to cry and beg for me to stop hitting you" He looks at me in the eye "Why am i gonna beg for you to stop hurting me?" I paused spitting blood "Do you think your hurting me just by punching me???!!!" I yelled, making him flinch and making every people walking by looking at us "I was full of wounds before. Do you think it already healed??!! NO. IT HASN'T YET" i yelled again as bakugou let go of me "I already don't feel anything if your trying to hurt me. So don't try it, it'll not work" I said smiling while a tear fell down my eyes.

Midoriya immediately came to held you in his arms, he didn't know that that's what you feel "Y/n a-are you ok?" Midoriya asked "Never better midoriya, i just need ice pack and water" i said, as the crowd leave but one gained my attention. It was the same guy with black coat, he looked sad. He slowly looked up, reaveling his identity.......

Was it.....

_______________&&&&&&_____________
Full of drama eh? But someone's gonna make their entrance!!! I'm super excited for the upcoming chapters.

Thank you everyone for reading, i appreciate it. But if you like the chapter, give me a vote. It would be the greatest present I'll have.

And check out the new story I've published. If you like attack on titan, and interested in Annie leonhart. Read it. It's tittle is; Captains silly daughter (annie x female reader) CHECK IT OUT GUYS!!!!!! LOOVVYA

~Iyahtubols💕🏳️‍🌈