Chapter 11• Dinner

I was hella nervous of how am i gonna act in front of Todoroki's family, and even worse he let me pretend to be his girlfriend. LIKE THE HECK?? Why did i even agree on this.

"Hey you ok? You seem to be thinking so deep?" Todoroki asked me as he kept his eyes on the road.

I sigh "Yeah, it's just that I'm really nervous to face your family, and uhh...." You paused, but it looks like that Todoroki was listening to every word you say "I'm still confused why do i have to pretend to be your girlfriend" i said looking at his side profile, not gonna lie, it's hot.

"Well you're the strongest girl in class, and--" "Woah woah wait. Strongest? Me?" You cut him off "When it comes to looks there's Momo and Uraraka. But why me?" You asked him sincerely.

"Old man will just think of them as weak, he likes people with undefeatable quirks, and i think you might have one" I don't know if it's a compliment or some sort of teasing

I just shrugged it of then let Todoroki park the car "Hey would you mind, dont tell much on Futumi, she' might ask some weird questions" "I don't mind Todoroki, I'm used to it" i giggled

He pulled out the keys then he went out of the var then closed it. I was about to do the same when he opened the door for me.

'What a gentleman' I smirked in the thought

When we were about to walk to the front door todoroki stopped then looked at me "You need to call me shoto, just this one night" I looked at him surprised "Sure, it's not a big deal anyways"

He holds the knob then twisted it as the door slowly openes i saw the inside of their house. Well it was hella amazing. It looks so pretty.

Todoroki then went inside first so i just followed him.

I was on the search for their family photos but never seen one. I sighed 'Why don't they have one picture. ATLEAST ONE PICTURE'

"Yeah i guess shoto will be-- Heyyy shotoo. Where's your girl" because of my reflexes i swiftly hide on todoroki's back as if I'm not there.

"Hey shoot you told me you'd bring a girl home?" Todoroki and her sister looks alike, but she had white hair and red like highlights on it.

Then todoroki scoots over revealing me to her sister.

"Hello there, I'm sorry it's just my reflexes" i smiled at her. Fuyumi didn't respond, instead, shs squeals while clapping her hands "MY GOD I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW SHOTO COULD BROUGHT A GIRL!!" Fugumi yelled while jumping up and down.

'Ugh i miss chizome, i wish i could be with him right now, but instead I'm here'

Todorki noticed your sudden frown as he took your hand then proceed to go upstairs "Don't mind her Y/n, let's go to my room for a bit" He suggested.

"DON'T MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE SHOTO. DAD'S GONNA BE MAD" His sister shouted.

'I,,'m sorry fuyumi, but me and shoto aren't dating and i have somebody i like now' you amiled at the thought of Tomura Shigaraki himself.

As you and shoto entered his room, you were stunned on how gorgeous it looks like, more like elegant. Roaming the room you sat at the floor because you don't want to sit on shoto's bed, unknown on how he will react.

Humming as your butt cheeks hits the floor you started observing his movements. Once he sat on his chair, he looks down at yoy confused "What?" You broke the silence "Why are you sitting at the floor? You can sit on my bed, you might dirty your dress too. It's quite expensive you know"

With his statement you quickly stood up and remove the dirt on your dress to sit on the bed. It's surprisingly soft, well it was the best bed you have ever sat on.

Yodoroki noticed you being comfortable on his bed and smiled to himself.

'Y/n, if only i could spend time more with you'

~~~~~~~~~~~

The dinner was about to start as me i helped Fuyumi arrange the table someone entered. It was Todoroki's brother, fuyumi told me earlier that he would be late as well at their dad.

He looks like Endeavour more but with white hair and grey eyes, i guess that's from their mom, speaking of.....

"Hey fuyumi" i said out of the blue, she hummed in response "Where's your mom" She looked at me then said "Ahh you see mom can't come because she's at the hospital. Recovering"

Ohh no. Was i supposed not to ask that, coz it chaged the atmosphere immediately. I guess it was some secret or stuff.

"Ahhh, I'm sorry if i asked about it" i looked down at the silverware we're arranging "No, it's not a problem at all"

The door suddenly opened again so me and Fuyumi looked to see who if it's the one who we're waiting. Well yes, it's endeavor. I suddenly remembered the thing my brother told me a long time ago.

'I don't know how to tell you this but i don't like being a hero, some of them just do it for fame and money. I hate that, so you better find a true hero that you'll look up to"

I was just a kid when i told chizome that i want to be a hero, and that's the one thing i could never forget.

"So your y/n akaguro eh? What do you see in shoto" The number 2 hero suddenly interrupted my thoughts "Umm, he's good at combat and umm....... Handsome" The question was sudden so i answered fast "Ohh you think Shoto is Handsome, that's interesting" his deep voice was soo scary "I guess it's on your bloodline, I'm guessing it's from your mother" I added with a smile

"How'd you know about--" "Heya y/n nice to meet you I'm natsuo, shoto's older brother you could call me natsuo" He smiled "Natsou-kun you have a girlfriend" his eyes was wide open, suddenly he was a blushing mess "No, i c-couldn't find the right girl yet" he said as his hand was on the back of his neck "Why not? You're good looking, if i don't like someone else i could date you"

Then natsuo looked at me with a blushed cheeks, Fuyumi giggling with a hand covering her mouth, Shoto was just, well being himself, but he was glad no one recognize the way you said it. It looks like you weren't referring to him, and he noticed that.

"I'm sorry to interrupt this flirting or what you kids call it, but I'm hungry and I'm ready to eat" The number 2 hero's deep voice was enough to  srop the mess you made.

'Im sorry nii-chan, i hope you don't mind if I'll meet you tomorrow eh?'

~~~~~~~

Heyoo sorry for not updating like five months? But this is for you all 😊

Love y'all 💕

Now I'll set a time for an update.

I'll be updating this every Friday ☺️❤️