Chapter 1(A New Motive)

Shuichi's POV

"DING DONG DONG DING" I woke up from the morning announcement, I felt horrible. Kaede died a week ago, I couldn't save her. I just had to sit there and watch doing nothing, while she got executed. But I have to move on, I can't just keep thinking about it. I have to do it.....for her.
(No he didn't like her in this au)

*Time skip brought to you by keade hair pins(Those were some nice hair pins)*

I was in the lunchroom with everyone else when we hear the speaker turn on.
"Please Come To The Gym In 5 Minutes For A New Motive". We then heard it turn off. We all groan and walk there.

No ones POV~

"Hello students aren't you happy to have a new movtive" Monakuma teased. "No matter the motive were not gonna kill one another!" Kaito shouted. "Yeah killing other is not gentleman like" Gonta Stated. "Yeah So you just play with yourself ya virgin" Mui cursed."Well that not any way to speak to your principle now is it. oh well anyways This movtive will be for two people and they will get a double ganger but the double ganger will be from their past selves!"Monakuma explained. "What how is that even posable." Kiibo asked.

"Kekeke, to meet someone of the same origin but from the past, it is truly intriguing." Korekiyo said. "I don't care as long as someone kill." Kokichi laughed earning glares from everyone. "Do you wanna die?" Maki said with a terrifying glare. "Maki calm down he probably just lieing again" Shuichi said to calm down Maki.
"Of course a degenerate male would kill!" Tenko shouted.

"Ha you vergins would probably jump at the chance to get another one of me just to have sex with it" Mui said. "Who would want a whore bitchlet like you, you cum slut" Kokichi said to Mui. "Hiiiii! C-Cum slut" Mui moaned. "

Sheesh, Enough of that. You kids sure are chattie. Well anyway you kids have to pick two people for the motive." Monakuma stated. "There's no way a female is going to do it. You degenerates should go" Tenko said. "Neh, I think kokichi should do it." Himiko said lazy. "I too agree" Kirumi said. " Mom you too!" Kokichi whined.

"Atua says it should be Shuichi" Angie said closing her eyes and putting her hand together. "Huh, why me!" Shuichi said scared "What's wrong Pooichi, are your panties in a twist?" Miu added "Yeah it should be you can kokichi, maybe the kokichi will different." Tsugami said. "Do you wanna die?" Maki glare at Shuichi making him flinch."Ghng!" Shuichi yelped. "YOUR ALL SO MEANNNN" Kokichi faked cry as everyone was annoyed.

"Alright kids you have two people? Write it on a piece of paper and put it in the over there" Monakuma said as the monocubs handed out the paper. Everyone nodded and wrote on the paper and put it in the box.

Shuichi: 4

Kokichi: 6

Maki: 1

Tenko: 2

Kiibo: 3

"Alright kids! The vote have been tallied and it looks like Kokichi & Shuichi have been chosen. Upupupup" Monakuma laughed. "Alight come to the stage you two." Kokichi smile as he walk up even thou he was very scared, Shuichi was shaking. The curtain open and two big toobs were standing right there. "Go into the right toob." Monakuma explained to them." They both walked in and the toob shut tight. They both flinch but did nothing.

"I hope your ready to meet your selves your past selves. Upupupu." Monakuma the flipped the lever and the toobs start lighting up.

The toobs then open and there was smoke everywhere. After the smoke cleared there standed-

To be continued....

(This is my first book and I'm not really good at spelling so I'm sorry if you don't understand some word.
I gotta go before I get draged downstairs by mom. See ya)

Thanks for reading💖💗🎉

Edit (I cringe just reading this)