Jealousy / flirtying.

Chapter 15

"Since when you drink ?" "I don't know Harry. It's not like I wrote in my calendar. Last year maybe ?" "A party ?" "No. A Sunday lunch with my family." I say sarcastically smiling at him. "You're so sweet sometimes." "I try." I say faking to be flattered. He just roll his eyes. "Hey, can I ask you a favor ?" "Hm yes." he thinks about it a bit. "What ?" "I want you to talk with Niall about May." "Okay, but why ?" "They kissed and she's a bit confused about stuff between them." He looks confused at me. "That's it ?" "Yeah, she has this fucking crush on you since ever. It's a miracle she stopped treating you like a god, and realized you're no good to her." "So you want me to set her up with Niall so you can have me ?" "No Harry." I say rolling my eyes, and he laughs. "I'll try." He finally adds. "Thanks." "Yeah, I know I'm the best."

"How was your date with Mr bad boy ?" "Zayn ?" "Yeah." "It was nice. Actually, the best night of my life." "Oh, so you guys had sex ?" "Yes." I say and he chokes on his beer. "What ?" He tries his best to be subtle, but terrible fails. "I'm kidding Harry !" I burst into laughing. "Yeah, I know that." He says awkwardly shuffling on his seat. "Sure." I say trying to control my laughing.

After a few minutes of talking and laughing the pizza delivery guy arrives with our diner and Harry pays for it. The pile of bottles of beer get bigger every minute, most of them because of Harry, but I don't say anything.

"You know, I could take you on a date." He suddenly says. "What ?" "Yeah, just like Mr. Perfect did. I could take you to a nice diner, pay for it, be nice. And I wouldn't do it for sex." "Harry what you're talking about ?" I try to make him see what he's talking about. "About me asking you out." "Harry, you're drunk." I say shrugging him off. "You're saying no because I'm drunk." He states. "I didn't said no." "So it's a yes ?" He says excited. "Harry ask me this when you're sober and you'll see." I say and he frowns. "You don't believe in me." "What ?" "You don't believe I can treat you like a gentlemen." He says sliding closer to me. "Harry stop. I never said that." "But you though that." He says tucking back a stray of hair behind my ear. "I can treat you nice." He says softly kissing my lips and leaning in. "Like a princess." He says kissing me again closing his eyes. His lips taste like beer, mine probably do too, but he's obviously more intoxicated then I am. The kiss starts to get deeper and suddenly I'm laid on the couch and his hands are making small circles in my hip. "I believe you." I say breaking away from the kiss, and he opens his eyes. "But let's end this now before we do something we'll regret." I say that more to myself then him.

For my surprise we're able to act like nothing happened, which mad me relieved.

"Ew! You threw up inside her mouth ?" "Yeah. But she knew how drunk I was, so she knew the risks." "No comments Harry." I say scrunching my nose. "If makes you feel better I've been a victim too." "Really ?" "Yeah. Shirt, car, shoes and lap." "Lap ?" "Actually my dick, because-" "Harry, I don't need to hear the details." I say holding my finger against his lips. "Okay." He mumbles behind my hand. "Have you ever gave a blowjob ?" He ask the moment I take my hand from his mouth. "Hm, yeah." "You did ?" He asks sitting up straight. "Yes Harry, can we not talk about it ?" "Was it Zayn ?" He keeps pushing. "Harry." I warn him to not. "Okay. I never did, if you want to know." He says and I laugh, probably because of the alcohol in my blood. "At least not that I remember." I laugh again.

"Don't sleep." Harry says poking my ribs. I have to try hard to not fall asleep, my eyes getting heavier with every second. "It's still early." "Harry, it's 1:45 A.M." I point out. "So ? I usually sleep much more later then this." "I'm weak." I say and he chuckles. "Yes, you are." "Can you take me up stairs ?" I say pouting at him. "Only if I can sleep with you." "Of corse. Call me when you get home. We'll fall asleep at the same time." He rolls his eyes.

Suddenly he warps his arms around me, lifting me up bridal style. "What you're doing ?" "Doing what you asked me to." I rest my head on his torso enjoying the way his chest went up and down again my body while we maid our way up to my room.