Shopping

Anna's POV:
I woke up and Eva was still asleep I just lay there and look at her for a bit than I reach over and grab my phone. Sab had called me 12 times and texted me a lot I don't really understand I told her we aren't friends anymore and that we weren't ever dating. I go on TikTok and watch my fyp . I feel Eva starting to move and wake up "hey babe" she looked at me and smiled a tired smile and she yawns "morning" I pull her in for a hug and she accepts it we lay there hugging for a bit.

Eva: so what do we have planned for today
Anna: what would you like to do
Eva: I don't know but it's Saturday and I think Katie is throwing a party tonight
Anna: let's go shopping and then we can go to Katie's house early
Eva: ok let's go
Anna: ima take a shower first
Eva: okay hurry i need to take one too
Anna: hey babe I have an idea
Eva: what's your idea ANNA
Anna: take a shower with me (I could tell she was annoyed at me a calling her babe but I liked her mad attitude)
Eva: nah I'll wait
Anna: fine

Evas POV:
Anna takes a shower and gets dressed and when she finished and got out I went in to go take a shower when I got out Anna's phone was on the vanity and it kept going off I didn't want to be nosy but I looked as it kept going off and the name she had for the person was (bitch ass stalker) I laughed at the name and I proceeded to get dressed and brush my teeth and hair once I was finished I walked out into my room "hey was my phone one there " Anna asked me while she was sitting on my bed I nodded at her and she went in to go get it, when she looked at her phone she groaned really loud.

Eva: are you okay Anna
Anna; yes babe I'm fine

Anna's POV:
Why the hell can't Sab leave me alone doesn't she get it I don't like her and I never did I was just using her to get Eva jealous and I know that's bad but now she thinks I'm cheating on her with Eva which isn't true I walk back out to Eva.

Anna: you ready to go babe
Eva: yupppp
Anna: okay (we walk outside to my car I open the door for her)
Eva: can I drive
Anna: what
Eva: can...I...drive
Anna: babe this car is brand new
Eva: okay that's cool... can I drive
Anna: ugh fine be careful (I walk over to the drivers side and open her door and she gets in then I get in)
Eva: okay so where's the gas Pedal
Anna: are you serious
Eva: I'm just kidding chill out
Anna: do you have a license
Eva: of course I do
Anna: alright be careful ( I put my hand on her thigh and squeezed as I said careful)
Eva: Anna your hand
Anna: I know I need another ring my hand it looks empty (I laughed)
Eva: no move it
Anna: move what
Eva: your hand
Anna: oh my hand yah no I'm not
Eva: that's assault
Anna: mm no it's not
Eva: how is it not
Anna: you like it
Eva:( I mean she's not wrong I got butterflies when she put her hand on my thigh) ugh your so annoying let's go
Anna: you didn't think I was annoying last night
Eva: "cough cough" (I turned red as I coughed and her hand was still on my thigh)

Anna's POV:
On the drive over to the mall I teased Eva by  massaging her thigh with my hand, And  at every red light I'd squeeze I also didn't take my eyes off her and her face turned red every time she glanced at me it was funny because she was trying so hard not to smile at me she was trying to be annoyed of my hand but I knew she liked it. When we got to the mall I opened her door and we walked into a few stores together and bought a few things. Eventually I wanted to get a pair of shoes so I left to the shoe store and Eva went into a different store.

Evas POV:
Ugh The effect Anna has on me is annoying I don't like her right? I don't know but I get butterflies at the little things like when she calls me babe or when she grabs my thigh or when she stares at me and bites her lip. I can't like Anna I'm straight I think I'm not sure I've never really felt this way for a girl I've only felt this once and it was for my ex that I never ever want to think about but ugh why do I feel this way for Anna these thoughts need to stop "shit Eva" I say to myself. "Hey you okay" someone said I didn't know who but it wasn't Anna I turn to see who it is and it's zack from school.

Eva: no yea I'm fine
Zack: we're you talking to yourself
Eva: no I was I was (I couldn't think of what to say)
Zack: well I'm gonna go get a Starbucks want to join?
Eva: yea sure let's go (he offered to hold my bags I let him. Maybe I can you with Anna because i know Zack likes me and he's cute so I'll flirt with him when Anna gets near)
Zack: so you here alone
Eva: no Anna's here somewhere
Zack: I thought you guys hated each other
Eva: I guess you can say that ( I felt someone put their hands around my waist from behind when I turn I met Anna's eyes)
Anna: hey babe hey Zack
Zack: babe you guys together
Anna: yes
Eva: no
Anna: we are I've already basically moved into her bedroom (I winked at her)
Eva: hey Zack do you want to go out sometime
Anna: babe
Zack: yea sure like a date?
Eva: yes
Anna: umm your moms gonna be mad that your cheating on me
Eva: then date my mom
Anna: wow I will call my mother in law and tell her about your attitude (I said chuckling)
Eva: oh shut up let's go sorry Zack we have to go (I pulled Anna's arm so we can go to the car and she was still acting)
Anna: hey babe (I hugged her waist from behind)
Eva: what
Anna: we're you trying to make me jealous
Eva: nope I really like Zack
Anna: what
Eva: let's go home and get ready for the party
Anna: um yea okay let's go
Eva: (she didn't flirt or tease me the whole drive home it was weird)