six

Nayeon's POV
[2 years later]

I visited Jeongyeon every 15th day of the month, on her birthdays, and everytime I want to talk to someone when I'm having a fight with Momo.

Jeongyeon's family also decided to end their so-called war with our family, despite being too late.

"Jeongyeon-ah. I'm here with Momo again." I greeted as I placed the flower on Jeongyeon's grave.

"I hope you're happy up there in heaven." I smiled.

"Oh. I have something to tell you."

"Me and Momo are getting married!" I excitedly showed her my ring to the grave, as if Jeongyeon can see it.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I happily asked.

"Jeongyeon-ssi, I hope you're not mad. Don't worry, I'll take care and love Nayeon as much as I can." Momo said.

"Jeongyeon-ah, thank you for everything." My eyes started to water.

"Thank you for making me feel loved and special at the time that we were together." I smiled.

We met when we were in college, the month of March, to be exact. This is embarrassing to say, but I wrote everything at my diary. Isn't it funny?  A college student having a diary. I quoted the words you said, everyday in my diary. I can imagine how whipped I was before.

15th of October, 2013. "Do you remember which month school started? March. That's the first time we met. It's the spring season. Spring means new beginning, am I right? Let's start a new life, despite our families' past," that's what you said.

You know, me and Momo also met when it was Spring. She also told me the same words, "Hey, you know, it's already Spring season. Spring means new beginnings." Isn't it ironic?

We met at Spring to start a new beginning, but not together. We started a new one, but separately. Maybe, a new and a better beginning was waiting for you in your next life.

"I love you, Jeong-ah. I will never forget you."

-fin

---------
A/N: this is the first time i wrote an angst ff lmao. the ending was also short. ksndjd i'm sorry. :( anyways, i hope you liked it. :)