Becoming His

He stepped through the door before I could speak. One hand behind my head pulling me close for a deep passionate kiss.
His other hand on my pantied butt pulling me close against his... OMG it was already hard and felt huge even through his jeans.

He pushed the door closed with his foot and walked us backwards while still kissing me.
When the bed hit the back of my knees, the force caused me to sit down on it. There I was, eye level with a huge bulge in his jeans. He had undone his belt and opened his pants before my shock wore off.
It was only when he said "I didn't bring any lube, so I'd suggest you suck it good and wet" that my mind focused. I needed to tell him no. That I had changed my mind. But when I opened my lips, I never got to speak. He pulled my head forward and thrust his cock between my lips as soon as they opened.
One hand grabbing a fistful of my hair, the other grabbing my wrists as I tried to push away. He began to move me up and down his massive rod. Pushing deep into my throat so I'd gag.
My jaw and throat hurting from the invasion. Tears forming in my eyes. I thought he'd never stop, but he did finally.

Only to pull me up, turn me around, and push me onto the bed. I tried to crawl up away towards the head of the bed, but he grabbed my hips. His strong fingers digging in to hold me firm.

"No, please. I can't. Please stop." I heard him laugh as he yanked my hair bending my head back. "Shush sweetheart, you'll be fine"
I felt him pulling my panties down. I tried again to pull away but he held me firm.
The head of his cock pressed against my hole and then pushed in. Further and further he entered me. Slow and steady, but never letting up until I felt his hips pressed tight against my ass.

The tears were no longer in my eyes. They were streaming freely down my cheeks. He pulled out until just the head was in me. I braced for that long push back in. But instead it was one fast hard ram into me. I screamed. And it only got harder and faster after that.

When he finally let go of my hair, I laid face down in the pillow and bit it to muffle my screams. His big strong hands grasping my ass cheeks.

Finally I felt it. He buried his cock all the way inside me, grasping my hips to hold me all the way on him. I felt his cock twitching inside me. I knew he was filling me with his seed. Despite all our conversations about using a condom.

When he finally pulled out, I collapsed onto the bed. Crying. Certain he had just split me in half with his massive cock. Relieved it was finally over. He'd leave and I could quit this horrible idea of being a girl.