Accepting myself

For as long as I could remember, I had loved the idea of being a girl. Their clothes, their toys, the makeup, their sports and games, everything.
In secret I had been dressing up and pretending to be one. Chatting online and even doing some photos and video. I even slowly got toys to pretend I was with a man.
But I'd never actually let anyone see me in person. Never been with a man.
But I decided it was time to make that huge leap. I had been chatting with him online for a while. I was so frightened, but my body was begging for the muscular body in his pics. Especially THAT one very huge muscle.

So I got a cheap little motel room for the weekend. I messaged him with the room number and that I'd be there Saturday. He said he'd be by at noon to "pound that cute ass all day".
I was excited. But I was scared. My biggest toy was half his size and it already hurt me.

Finally Friday arrived and I checked into my room. I figured it would be relaxing to get there the day before, make sure the room was clean. Add some scented candles and decorations so it was a pretty 'girly' room and didn't look like a cheap whore motel.
I freshly shaved my whole body. Fresh polish on my toes and fingers. Makeup. Cute bra and panties, comfy yoga pants, adorable pink top.

It was going to be a relaxing girly night before the big day. Except it wasn't. As the night grew late, I became more scared.
I decided to back out. But I was having so much fun. I decided I would stay the night and then just leave in the morning before he got here.
So I slipped into a comfy nightie and crawled onto the bed to watch tv.

I was so comfy and relaxed, so into being a girl, that when there was a knock on the door I didn't think twice about how I was dressed. I just went and opened it.

There he was. He had decided to come early. I panicked. How was I supposed to tell him I changed my mind?

He never gave me the chance.