Chapter Eight

Jisoo's POV

[Time skip- a week after that day.] (The play will happen on their 4th yr.)

Today is our finals exam day. And it's freezing cold already. Because it's already winter.

I hurried to our library and reviewed a lot.

After some quite time I go to our room.

We began the exam. I'm totally nailing it.

After some few hours, we finished all the exams.

Finally! After I pass my last exam I quickly go to the cafeteria to meet my friends.

We are so excited for this break.

"Unnie!" They called me.

"Annyeong!" I greeted them.

I got all of my friends here.

Irene unnie, Seulgi unnie, Wendy unnie, Joy,Jennie,Chaeng,Lisa,Yeri,Nayeon,Momo,Sana,Jihyo,Chaeyoung,Jeongyeon,Dahyun and the others.

Mina is not here with us because she left early because there's an emergency at their family.

The boys are here too.

Gosh, there where so many of my friends in here.

"Let's eat now!" Hoseok oppa said.

Then we started eating.

We we're all friends since elementary. But Mina,Sana,Momo and Tzuyu was just one of our new friends. They are some exchange student. Not all of us are close.

I'm so happy that we got complete again. Even though Mina is the only one not here.

We just ate a lot. A lot of students here admire our friendship.

We take a picture and posted it on our sns with the caption 'where r u mina?'. We miss her so much.

After eating at the cafeteria we decided to go to a pub at myeong-dong.

We drove there using our own cars.

Of course, I'm alone at my car, cuz my friends are with their 'boyfriends' car. Whatever.

When we all arrived we just got in and ordered some foods and a lot of drinks.

We have a lot of soju in here.

While drinking we start to talk and tell something to everyone.

After drinking some I started to talk to them.

"Guys, I'm gonna be a top notcher on our course. You wanna know, why?" I told them.

"Because, I'm so smart and pretty." I said and laugh.

I was completely drunk.

Then I started to drink more.

"Jisoo unnie, stop drinking already. You're completely wasted now." Jeongyeon said and they all laughed.

"Yah, why are you all laughing?" I asked them.

"Your face is red." Dahyun said and they all laughed again.

"I'll go now. Bye my chinggu-ya." I said and waved at them.

"Yah, get back to your seat Kim Jisoo." Seulgi unnie said and pushed me to my seat again.

I was quite sleppy. So I took a nap.

After 1 hour...

"Jisoo unnie..." I heard some waking me up.